ok on gear im useing

p dr coa

260+ beast a griefz 34+ ias

mp nigma dracs sspurs 2x20 dex/200+ ar ravens

2x hoto for bo then put my window on anni and torch

and hilorad ammy

will bvc suck without charms

becouse i cant offaerd them
I would suggest having +36 str on your Beast.

Oh, and also, swap the Hotos for Dooms. It is worth it.

Ce Olba

Banned
grasshopper said:
why whats doomz do
A couple of things:
A) A switch that can actually KILL people
B) You only lose 4% effective life
C) you can easily kill wolves and oak sages
D) You can easily kill bowazons
E) you can kill people who are on 1 life from a distance
F) You can BM

So, what are Hotos for? +6 bo ONLY. Whereas Dooms have a LOT of reasons behind of them. All good BvCs use dual Dooms.

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
Sell your Hotos. Also, if you can't afford such a crucial part of any PvP build, which charms are, then you should delay using that character for a bit longer.

Ce Olba, gonna have to disagree with you on the whole easily killing wolfs part. Against BvC's my wolf uses dual Ravens and SS which puts me way over the 75% cold res max so the cold damage is nullified, and Dooms don't have the damage of Grief/Beast. The Holy Freeze only affects me slightly since I walk anyways, and during a BvC's fast WW's I usually only count on one hit for each pass while I shift Fury because that's all the time I have while he's in my 2 range from my Grief phaser. Maybe your dueling experience on Europe against wolfs wasn't like this, but stick to your Grief/Beast imo.

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
Ronaldo said:
i think he meant the wolves that windys summon
the thing is that only really badly built druid will have summons that die easy to dooms.
good druids don't suffer form that flaw.

Ce Olba

Banned
Clay bizzle said:
Ce Olba, gonna have to disagree with you on the whole easily killing wolfs part. Against BvC's my wolf uses dual Ravens and SS which puts me way over the 75% cold res max so the cold damage is nullified, and Dooms don't have the damage of Grief/Beast. The Holy Freeze only affects me slightly since I walk anyways, and during a BvC's fast WW's I usually only count on one hit for each pass while I shift Fury because that's all the time I have while he's in my 2 range from my Grief phaser. Maybe your dueling experience on Europe against wolfs wasn't like this, but stick to your Grief/Beast imo.
Eh? Note the "oak sage" next to it? You think that Shapers (NOTE: SHAPERS, NOT WOLVES) are in the same cathegory as oak sages? Duh?

And you seriously think that after dueling Stoute I would even consider using dual dooms versus shapers?

the thing is that only really badly built druid will have summons that die easy to dooms.
good druids don't suffer form that flaw.
And that's just why Howl>Dooms versus summons.

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah for some reason I was thinkin' you meant an actual Wolf character, not the minion. I wish I could duel you and Stoute, but I'm on USWest! We got some good duelers here too, but I always see you guys posting here and you both are very intellectual about your characters. How was that duel by the way!?

Ce Olba

Banned
Clay bizzle said:
Ah for some reason I was thinkin' you meant an actual Wolf character, not the minion. I wish I could duel you and Stoute, but I'm on USWest! We got some good duelers here too, but I always see you guys posting here and you both are very intellectual about your characters. How was that duel by the way!?
Well, at that time I barely had an idea of who Stoute actually was, so I got beaten quite bad (and of course I was trying to use a Doom, duh).

Haven't dueled him since then.