Help me mf meleer please

Help me mf meleer please

should i make a zealot+avenger+redemption (no holyshield) mfer using 2 handed weapon? druid mfer wolf with fury+rabies or bear druid maul or should i make barb mfer ww+zerk stile?

gear ready to use
ebotd cb
enigma
shako ptopaz
37 mf ammy
nagels+ravenfrost
unique blue belt that have 30mf forgot the name with ias
war travs
souldrainers or drax

the mfer char will run meph andy pindle nilathak frigid travincal pits countess river flame but not chaos sanctuary iron maden is scary
which characters i should build.
btw mfing with casters are boring as hell so dont suggest caster

bosses + LI (pit aso.) makes it hard for a LF, I have one by myself ;) She is a Strafe/LF and does well, but not greatly eventhough with 3xx% mf and about 2k strafe damage, and maxed LF she still finds her match pretty often at level 80 :(

im considering LF+Strafer for the following reasons(even though its not nearly fun as Melee char)non LI monsters instant death to monsters when i use LF + Strafe against LI + Leach=Good

im considering Javazon(lightning based) + 5 points jab also BUT it will die easier because of lack of skill point allocation... unless i go 15 to synergies and 20 to LF then put some points to DAE and Valk

I have done the following with mine:
maxed LF
maxed penetrate
5 in pierce (no razortail :()
6 in strafe (I think) (To hit maximum targets)
1 in valkyrie
~8 in Cs (To hit the 49% chance)
Rest in charged strike

Then I guess you could max strafe, BUT since I use a might merc points in strafe are worthless.

Damage with GM harmony strafe is only 2k with might activated. (Not enough to kill monsters after act1 hell in a good speed :()

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Lazy_BerZerker said:
5 in pierce (no razortail :()
If it's just because you don't have razortail, then I have a nonladder useast one you can have. If it's due to using a different belt... ah well.

exhibit_a

Diabloii.Net Member
DanteAlastor said:
gear ready to use
ebotd cb
WW Barb.

A point in find item and you double your drops on non-bosses and especially on Trav Council. It also works super well on Pindle's boys outside. Dont fight them, just hork 'em all before they can stand :)

quietus said:
If it's just because you don't have razortail, then I have a nonladder useast one you can have. If it's due to using a different belt... ah well.
Razortail is only good for LF which can kill pretty much every pack that aren't LE :p It's just the 2 fpa 2k damage strafe is to low... I guess I need OW or something? I use goldwrap to get the 30% mf from it :) She has just above 300% mf with only gheed as a mf charm ;)

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Lazy_BerZerker said:
Razortail is only good for LF which can kill pretty much every pack that aren't LE :p It's just the 2 fpa 2k damage strafe is to low... I guess I need OW or something? I use goldwrap to get the 30% mf from it :) She has just above 300% mf with only gheed as a mf charm ;)

OW would help.. but CB would help more, methinks. OW is kinda useless PvM. I've tried testing my Dtalon assassin, based around venom and OW, on single... and it just... doesn't work. CB, on the other hand, will tear through monsters, but is of limited use in PVP.

ive made my decision..

ww barb because melee is fun and i never thought of find item..

its killing 2 birds in 1 stone using find item tytyty

Hey Moderator Close This Because I made my decision

quietus said:
OW would help.. but CB would help more, methinks. OW is kinda useless PvM. I've tried testing my Dtalon assassin, based around venom and OW, on single... and it just... doesn't work. CB, on the other hand, will tear through monsters, but is of limited use in PVP.
CB sux on range attack