Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help me improve my rabies druid

Discussion in 'Druid' started by ekorren, Oct 17, 2006.

1. ekorren

ekorren IncGamers Member

Help me improve my rabies druid

Hi.

Here is my fury druid:

CookiePants - Lvl 76 atm.

i need some help to improve him :)

Equippment:

Armor: Bramble 39% psn dmg
    Gloves: Trang gloves
    Boots: 65life waterwalk
    Belt: rare belt, 28 str, 24fhr, 9 fire res
    Helm: Jalal's "um"
    Shield: Storm "um"
    Weapon: Botd ba
    Rings: angelic + raven
    Amulet: Angelic amu

Weapon switch:
    Dweb + spirit (will get facet monarch)

Stats:

Str: enough for equippment
    Dex: enough for maxblock
    Vita: Rest in here

19k attack rating
    6.5k life
    Max res in hell
    39k Rabies dmg

Inventory:
    9x life skillers 25-31 life
    anni + torch
    10 scs with res, life.

Is there anything i could do to improve my rabies druid? :)

any help is appreciated!

//ekorren

2. Josiphos

Josiphos IncGamers Member

Uhh...whats a 'ba' ?

Oh. berserker axe. Duh on me.

Looks fine to me, except maybe switch the belt out for a 15 dungo to give you max dr.

Might have to spend some str points, but you should get oodles more vit and life replenish with dungo. Should more than make up for the extra str points invested. If you cant get a dungo go with string of ears. 15% more dr is way more important.

I use gore riders on my rabies druid, but switch them out sometimes to get max poison resist/more life.

3. Bad Religion

Bad Religion Banned

ya my only advice would be to switch out ebotdz for grief pb, the -psn res is nice but also the damage is way better on grief even though it does not show it on the damage screen. also I would use psn monarch, -res over +psn damage if you need to choose. use gores or treks (fhr) and especially level your char to 85 plus. you will gain more life and have more skill points to use, also what is your skill point distribution?

4. ekorren

ekorren IncGamers Member

Thanks for answering :)
    hm i guess i switch out the belt for dungo :)

my skill distribution:

20 lycantrophy
    20 rabies
    20 poison creeper
    20 oak
    rest into werewolf for more attack rating.

5. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

Use the botd ba. It has more range, and since you dont even have fury at all (at this point) its not worth the damage. And the -psn res gets nullified by the switch trick.

But i would put some points into fury and use that while rabies does its thing.

6. Kiba

Kiba IncGamers Member

Try too get a 45%+ bramble and swap out the angelic ammy with highlord and a +3/life shape ammy as back up for when you want to do more raibes damage switch the angelic with a Bk ring or if you lose block from the dex givin too you by angelics slap on another raven frost.

id aim for aboot 45k rabies when biting with ebotdz +ss

I think you should be good with around 15k+ ar i only hit 17k ar and i hit stuff just fine even high def pallis and barb's.

only other suggestion i can think of is get too lvl 90+ and you will be rocking! =)

7. Bad Religion

Bad Religion Banned

A little off topic, Kiba, but this may answer some people's questions, how do you have such high rabies damage. With jalals, highlords, grief +SS, trang gloves, 48% bramble, bk, raven, treks, dungos, 8 Shape gcs, anni and torch I only do like 27k rabies. I dont have dweb/psn monarch yet but are you telling me that your rabies screen with your gear shows 45k+ rabies damage. Just wondering what you gear is. I only have 17 hard points in psn creeper so far but can that be the difference in our rabies damage? Please let me and all of us know how you get such high rabies damage kiba :) Thanks!

8. Kiba

Kiba IncGamers Member

I wouldnt know how too add up or do any of the math too add up rabie damage since im math illiterate but ill add up my skills and + item skills and try too describe how i get it up too 49k rabie with decent fury damage soon as i can.

9. Bad Religion

Bad Religion Banned

K thanks man I would appreciate that.

10. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

With jalals, 42% bramble, 9 skillers, torch, anni, trang gloves, and dweb and spirit i do 45k damage. Atleast last time i checked. The dweb helps alot.

11. Kiba

Kiba IncGamers Member

Kiba is 95 With trang gloves , 49% bramble , Jalals , +3 shape ammy , bk ring , anni , torch , 9 shapers . = lvl 41 Rabies and have a lvl 20maxed poison creeper.

When biting with greif Phase blade + stormshield im doing 49k rabie on the intital bite and when i switch too a +2, 5/5 poison facet death web with 20/-20 posion monarch on switch the screen is sayin 64k rabies.

right now that amount of rabie damage is proving very effective.

12. Bad Religion

Bad Religion Banned

ahh I see the diff, lots of plus skills. BTW I checked and I only have 14 hard points into psn creepr, need to go from 87-93 to be able to max it out. Oh well back to baaling lol :)

edit: btw are you on NL or L, either way I would like to duel you for fun, even though I don't have any gg chars on NL I still have a hammy and meteorb sorc. Lemme know if you wanna ever wanna duel for fun. *az(amk)-NL, az(amk)2 or dmc187

13. akybo

akybo Banned

Why not always wearing a botd zerk axe as it has bigger range,because for rabies u always swich to deaths web,so how can be grief pb better then botd axe?

14. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

Because the damage is higher on grief than on botd. The range is 3 for botd ba as opposed to 2 for grief pb. Just built a f/r wolf with botd ba as the only one handed weapon, boycotting grief :laugh:

15. akybo

akybo Banned

Thank u,I see.I will not boycotting grief as I play on Europe Ladder and not 'couse I dont see there many grief wearing druids but I dont see many ww there :)
    The things I like most at ww is that rabies kills and much people dont know about it and that if someone gives u a killer hit,u dont die,u become human again;a have won some duels because of this feature :)
    Other question is if the range of rabies is the same of fury with the same weapon,I have the impresion fury hits wider then rabies.