Gloves: Magefists
Rings: 2x Sojs

For some reason i'm not reaching 75 res in hell

All i'm doing is MFing on this char, but i feel squishy

Scudstorm

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Help me fix my Sorc Equipment

Try Tal's Set?

It looks like blizz sorc equip. For MF, you don't need the extra damage from your actual setup. The ~60 less MF is worth maxed resists IMO as you would be much more daring in your runs and would finish them faster.

DayDream

Diabloii.Net Member

I would never use skullders in any position, new or not :p

Vipermagi,tals armor, chains of honor over it.

Do you have torch? Anni?

You'll have max resist with coh, torch, anni.

Pyratheon

Diabloii.Net Member

If you don't mind sacrifising a little damage, you could replace your occu with a wizzy, though i'd remove the ist from occu first using the recipe, which I cant remember atm, but its in the cube recipe section somewhere.

Wizzy gives a nice fcr, lots of mana, and more importantly to you, 75 resistance to all. If that still doesn't do it, you could consider putting pdiamonds into some stuff.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

What build is it? Where are you MFing?

If you remove the Ist from the Occy, you won't get the Ist back, so you might as well leave it there.

As you have a 35% spirit, Full tals with topaz's in armour and helm would be a good way to get to 105% breakpoint. I personally hate switching to rhyme and an ali baba for boss kills and usually go with whatever I'm holding. That, a gheeds and some charms should get you a nice amount of MF.

Bit more info required really. (I'm running with a mere 116% mf in the SP forum MF tourney and I've already picked up a SoJ, IKSC and Tals armour .. so it's speed, safety and run numbers that makes a big difference.)

Check out the diminishing returns on MF at the top of that page. Interesting, eh?

Krovvy

Diabloii.Net Member

Lightning Sorceress builds are quite expensive! If I were you I would build a dual tree Fire - Cold Sorceress that can make best use of your current equipment and some cheap alternatives. It wouldn't take long to find the items and level your new Sorceress.

Tal Rasha's Full Set
Oculus
Mage Fist
War Traveler
Spirit Monarch (35%)
Stone of Jordan
Stone of Jordan

This gives you 105% FCR, good resistances, and bonus damage to your Fire and Cold spells. You can then work on getting enough an Infinity and good equipment for your mercenary. Probably a ethereal Infinity, Fortitude, Helm would work best.

If you're unsure of what build, I would suggest a Blizzballer, but there are a lot of Fire - Cold variations. Enough to keep you from being bored! Though if you're sticking with Lightning, you'll probably need to save for much more expensive equipment.

Scudstorm

Diabloii.Net Member

Tal Rasha's Full Set
Oculus
Mage Fist
War Traveler
Spirit Monarch (35%)
Stone of Jordan
Stone of Jordan
Tal's Set excludes occy :)

But what followed remains true...