Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

help me decided pv char please people

Discussion in 'PvP' started by bballguy, May 21, 2008.

1. bballguy

bballguy Banned

help me decided pv char please people

hey all

right now im very bored with pallies, be it smiters, hdins etc....

so im deciding between bvc or bone nec...which is better in pubs?

for bvc the weakness wud be opponents with mb...
    for bone nec i heard they are nothing vs es sorcs

but if the bone nec has minion stack, who can still baet them?

thanks for reading and helping

EDIt bvcs can handle stupid bmers such as fcers......can bone necs do it?

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  2. DayDream

DayDream IncGamers Member

Re: help me decided pv char please people

Necros are overall better bmers/pub chars. Bvc is fun though some may say necros are fun too (For me they are more fun since.. I don't die alot :grin: )

Minion stack (With 15summons) does not make you invulnerable to damage. Windys are still your enemies bm or not, sins (mindblast), fire sorcs, i've heard cold sorcs and lightning sorcs go through but I've yet to witness it myself.

Bvcs can handle fcers with a certain amount of sorb, a necro with the same amount of sorb can handle them too.. Maybe a tad better with unresistable damage.. Though the dod from a bvc may be a better locker.

Anyways, +1 nec for pub bm

3. UberB

UberB IncGamers Member

Re: help me decided pv char please people

Ever thought of trying a Wind Druid? You get minion stack without having to raise skellies, Cyclone Armor takes care of noob Fohers/FCers etc, virtually no need to change gear to stack res because of Cyclone Armor. Telestomping is fun and Tornado's stun. Oak sage gives massive life and the build is done at level 94 easy. Best of all you are 100% GM.(unless you decide to really stack res lol):thumbsup: You're not overpowered and many classes have a chance to beat you. (This doesn't mean you get owned, it just means that many classes have a sporting chance against you, much more fun than getting AA'ed by some TMC hammerdin or picked off by some lame IBS bone necro.) And you're not lame like a bone necro where everyone will whine about something you do, be it skellies, revives, Decrepify, Iron Maiden, curses, bone prison, IBS, etc etc.

If I had an Enigma...I would definitely make a wind druid.