Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help me decide!!

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Liquid_Fire, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Liquid_Fire

Liquid_Fire IncGamers Member

Help me decide!!

hey..
    I am making an assasin.
    she is lvl 6 with unsed skill points
    I need help deciding whether to make a martial arts assasin or a trap assasin.
    (i know a trapper build) but if you think martial arts is the best.....the if you could write me up a build that'd be great.

2. Liquid_Fire

bumping it up.
    ty for help in advance

3. viamede

viamede IncGamers Member

Plenty of stickied guides at the top for Trap or MA or both (then you don't have to choose). Good luck.

4. Kaze

Kaze IncGamers Member

This is a very subjetive question ... ppl can tell u what build THEY like more , but the final word is up to u ... what u like more , to kill from distance and be safe? go traps ... traps are easier to use and safer , so is the common build for beginers ... me for expamle hates traps, i like to be in the middle of the action and do clicks , alternate habilities choose my oponents ... i'm an active player so i preffer martial arts

The Martial arts builds i like more are Dtail / TS and pure Phoenix strike ... some ppl get the best from the 2 worlds like max TS / DTail / PS / CoT

Hope this helps u to decide ;)

5. Liquid_Fire

it does thanks....I think it would be fun to do your build...so max the things you said and I should do some ok dmg?

6. Kaze

Kaze IncGamers Member

Ah is not my build ... i came to the assa forum not so many time ago and readed the fantastic stickied guides ;) and i suggest u to do the same ... as for this build u say , u first have to ask urself which main route u would like to go , be a kicker or a Phoenix strike mainly ( there are other option, but im not used to em, ppl in this forum can recommend better ...)

In case u go Dtail , read the compendium of guires in teh sticked Assassin Builds/Guides + Forum Rules , u have 2 teher .. i followed the The TS/DTail Martial Artist ("Striking Tiger, Lashing Dragon") - by wildjinn , and read the options he suggest for complementing ur Dtail / TS ... max PS and CoT is just 1 of em , i like that coz CoT and PS are synergies between em and CoT is a very good skill to use itself as PS does so u dont waste any points ... and as u go martial arts it fits ur martioal artist theme and benefit from the +skills to MA u will have ... u can mix some traps also ... there are plenty of options and im not used to em ;)