Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help me decide my skill allocaton please :)

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by druidkid9, Sep 12, 2006.

1. druidkid9

druidkid9 IncGamers Member

Help me decide my skill allocaton please :)

hello all

Most of you may know i am doing a Untwinked Frenzy Singer Barb and i have hit a wall in skill choices. I currently got 20 frenzy, 20 BO, 10 DoubleSwing and i need to put 20 X mastery, 10 taunt and 10 war cry. Now my question is which one should i pump points in first?

The thing which is bad at the moment is that my barb is using a bloodletter and Coldkill (sword + axe) so maxing a master now is kinda a risk because i may either end up using dual axes or swords depending on the drops. so would it be better for me to max War Cry, taunt, then mastery?

Thanks if you respond :).

2. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

I think that it would be nice to have a decent warcry duration before venturing to hell...
    My old almost untwinked frenzier were not so strong offensively, but having decent warcry duration, he use it in almost all battles in hell: cry - whack whack whack whack - cry - whack whack whack whack - cry ...

3. druidkid9

druidkid9 IncGamers Member

ok then so it should like something like this 10 Warcry ,10 Taunt and then 20Mastery of what kind i dont know?

The thing with mastery is that if i wait too long before i max it my AR may lack during hell and i will have a hard time hitting things?

4. atigdng

atigdng IncGamers Member

If you are going for a mastery, which would be most beneficial dmg wise. I normally choose a weapon setup before hand. If you are undesided, wait until you are. Most likely warcy would be best, personally, I think warcry isn't for frenziers, monsters should be allowed a chance to fight back! I don't ever use war cry.

Either go for warcry, and the extra dmg from taunt or shout, for the defense. Just wait for the wep mastery until your sure.

5. atigdng

atigdng IncGamers Member

If you stay a decent level higher than the monsters, p8 will help. YOu don't have as much ar problems, I use battle cry all the time too, so that fixes the problem.