Help me compare a Doom with a BotD, please.

Where are you?

• America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Europe

• Asia

• Australia

• other-(Where?)

• Total voters

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
Help me compare a Doom with a BotD, please.

Alright, so, my PvP zealot (who also uses charge vs. teleporters), is using a Doom zerker, 366%ed. I can probably get a non-eth BotD Zerker for this, but I wanna know if it's relaly worth it.

I mean, the holy freeze really helps me, and I like the fast speed, + to skills, and deadlystrike on the Doom, but would a non-eth BotD zerker with the exact same %ed do better in PvP?

If you want to know my other equipment:
-Um'd Gaze
-Stone Archon
-eth Zakarum shield Exile
-Angelic Ammy & 1 Angelic ring and 1 Raven, or the Ammy and 2 rings, depending if I'm dueling a cold-using char.
-Draculs
-String
-Gores

Thanks in advance.

PS: Also, which one would be better for PvM? Probably the Doom, I think.

Pravda

Diabloii.Net Member
For PvM, botd is better because of the indestructible mod. If you use doom you will have to repair it every 5 minutes.

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
repair costs dont matter, just run a char up and get some ort runes, you can cube a bunch if you do enough free barbs quests.

You forgot ias and 30 all attributes and low reqs.

Pravda

Diabloii.Net Member
It's not the repair costs I find annoying. It's the inconvenience of going to town every five and repair it. Btw, I didn't forget that. Doom has ias as well anyway.

Sonic

Diabloii.Net Member
I Fail to see why would some1 BotD a non-ethereal Berserker Axe... anyhow, i'd go for the Doom.

moi

Diabloii.Net Member
because its easier to get a hold of zod runes than ethereal zerker axes... sad but true.

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for all the replies. I didn't think the BotD would be better than my Doom, either, but for some reason, pallys with BotDs (eth or non-eth) completely own me. Any suggestions to help me improve?

Lunfear

Diabloii.Net Member
If they truly were they wouldn't go for a SoJ or two on Ladder...
I would say stick with the Doom