Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help Me Choose a PvPer

Discussion in 'PvP' started by IMCanadian, Jun 8, 2005.

1. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

Help Me Choose a PvPer

Umm im new to diabloii forums(came from blizzhackers) but i have to say its better here.

Newayz,

Im making a new PvPer. Im in charge of PvP section of a small clan. Im not lookin 4 the best PvPer cuz theres no such thing. Price isnt an option either.
    I dont wanna make a fber, bvc, or bowazon cuz i have all of those. Also i dont want nething gay and cheap and boring that everyone complains about like a trappa, auradin, smiter ect. i'm just wonderin if neone can help with a fun build that take sum skill to use buts a good build. Ne stats, skills or gear help would be great(im not a newb to d2 so dunt worry). Ty in Adavnced all.

2. D2Freak91776

D2Freak91776 IncGamers Member

FO/ES<--- I just made one :)
    Bombsin(Fireblast+Shock webs) People dont usually complain if you play with some manners. Fire blast is very fun to use.
    Bonemancers are fun builds.
    Always go for the max block route.

3. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

You should make a fire druid. They are plain cool, and also, there are virtually no such druids around. They can be pretty effective if built properly, and since economy wasn't an issue, I'd say you should try!
    :thumbsup:

4. IN_FLAMES

IN_FLAMES Banned

My favorite of my PvP'ers so far is my Lightning Sorc. Fun, Effective, and Sexy. Although expensive for primo gear.

5. IMCanadian

Ty all. Hate to kind of repost but I dunno. Fire druid and fo/es sound good(both were kinda on my mind but I thought I run it through sum ppl first) also bomb sin is pretty cool sounding. If u have ne gear links be a help(fire druid i think i got cuz i no flames, hes best fire druid ladda east sc)

6. IN_FLAMES

IN_FLAMES Banned

If you're the leader of the PvP section, you should have a character very capable and effective for PvP.

FO/ES is one of the most effective sorc builds out there, and personally I would reccomend it.

Fire druid is mainly for pvm/fun.. And not a strong PvP competitor, because the cooldown times on the spells are too long, and armageddon is completely random.

7. Generator Of Chaos

Generator Of Chaos IncGamers Member

First things first..... Type propertly.. "nbd crs if u tp lk this al d tim", put 1 bloody minute in spellchecking...

Anyways, I'd go FO/Es sorc, thinking of making one myself...

8. IMCanadian

Ya fo/es...TY. I will make sure to type properly just for you ;) Not Really a pvp question but flame since you have fo/es I was wonderin exactly what does telekini do for es???

9. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

it's a synergy.

For guides to these builds, you can visit their forums for each appropratiate class. The sticky for guides are at the top.

10. Bigrob

Bigrob Banned

fb/orb sorc

The most powerful sorc if ur rich.

11. IN_FLAMES

IN_FLAMES Banned

Yeah, easy build, you could read a guide for it, but its quite simple and you dont really need to

skills;

20 icebolt
    20 orb
    20 Telekinesis
    20 Energy shield
    20 Cold mastery

I reccomend putting 10 in CM before maxing the rest, then finish off maxing CM after.. to fully finish all the skills you couldn't doddle.. and youd need level 90 i believe.

gear;

Deaths fathom
    Nightwings veil
    Armageddon fletch (if NL) or Maras kaleidoscope if L
    Chains of honor
    Sanctuary
    2x fcr rings
    arach
    magefist
    resist boots or Treks
    Cta/lidless on switch
    10x gold gcs w/ FHR or life
    9x 5% fhr or 20 life scs
    anni

Done. Pretty damn expensive, but this build owns really badly, and is very fun to play. Ive had my Orb/ES sorc for over a year and haven't stripped her, because she's a great dueler, and Orb with a good cold mastery is very tough to negate. If people absorb you and stack res really high you could try and grab a wand of lower resist aswell. try and cold facet your helm and orb.