Help! (Lack of gear)

Gibby

Banned
Help! (Lack of gear)

Ok I have recently made an axe barb and gotten an eth death ettin axe for him. Other than that, I'm using arctic gloves, duriel's shell, no helm, cat's eye, 2 angelic rings, nat boots, and lidless. PLZ! Could someone give me tips or spare some gear for this big teddy bear? I beg of you! Oh, btw I play SC ladder east.

Thanks, Gibby.

meh i have no experience really with barbs except frenzy and ww. try the barb forum and read the conc barb guide (i know hal made a nice one).

sorcyone

Banned
Gibby said:
Ok I have recently made an axe barb and gotten an eth death ettin axe for him. Other than that, I'm using arctic gloves, duriel's shell, no helm, cat's eye, 2 angelic rings, nat boots, and lidless. PLZ! Could someone give me tips or spare some gear for this big teddy bear? I beg of you! Oh, btw I play SC ladder east.

Thanks, Gibby.
Angelic amulet you should be able to get for free. That would give you some massive AR. Add in Angelic Armour would give you 100% MF.

Maybe you could trade down your death axe ? I would gladly trade you an eth Oath Ettin Axe and complete gear including ss if you were on my realm Asia 1.

JesusbeJesus

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm in the process of making a conc axe barb as well.

You have to find or trade for angelic ammy as someone else has said already.
I may have a decent head gear for you pm me and let me know...other than that if you need to know what the best end game gear the build check the guide or I will let you know :thumbsup:

Gibby

Banned
Noone else post in this forum please. The Account with this conc barb has just been hacked. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks, Gibby.