Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help in Hell(javazon)

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by zbnawbc, Jul 6, 2010.

1. zbnawbc

zbnawbc IncGamers Member

Help in Hell(javazon)

ello peeps,

I've recently started this game for the first time around 2 weeks ago and everything has been smooth...until I reached hell. Currently my javazon is 89, soon 90 with a few baal runs. My goal is to do my own hell runs. My major problem is fighting against lighting immunes. I was wondering what equips I can upgrade to fight against the immunes.( currently use jab and straff on second set of weapons)

Here is a list of my equips
    Titan's revenge ceremonial javalin
    griffron's eye diadem
    x2 maland heal ring
    highlords wrath ammy
    skull hand gualents(for +1 java skill)
    arachnid mesh spiderweb sash
    sandstorm trek scarbshell boots
    mosser's blessed circle round shield

120 str
    234 dex
    256 val
    27 mana

Only thing I plan on getting is Chains of Honor which seems almost impossible to get cause I can do my own rune hunting yet.

And oh, are perfect skulls worth anything? I got 6. Are there better gems to farm?
    thx.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  2. Pailon

Pailon IncGamers Member

Re: Help in Hell(javazon)

When I use a javazon I go for the "Tankazon" aspect of it. I usually get enough points for 50% in Dodge/avoid/evade and 25% in crit. Rest goes in JAVALIN moves. I am unsure why people use the spear moves for a JAVAzon. Sorry if that is being mean but honestly it's not a javazon without javalin moves.

Loose the Manald's they are crap. If you have any AR problems then go with a Raven Frost if not BK's are always nice. (Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band) Highlords is good for melee builds not sure about javazon. For wep use the Unique Matriarchal Javalin (thunderstroke) For a shield I would use Kerke's Sanctuary (or however you spell it... sorry don't know alot of shields)

Oh don't ever put points in Energy unless it is a ES sorc. Otherwise you can live without them. What is your current armor? What is socketed in your Moser's? Is your Dex enough for max block?

Honestly I use the poison skills for my javazons. It helps against the dreaded LI's but again I use the JAVALIN moves not the spear moves.

Oh a word of advice, I don't think that this should be a "newcomer" thread. Your in Hell. You should've posted this in the "Amazon" forum. But anyway good job on Hell. Still have yet to get a javazon there...

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  3. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

4. nurman

nurman IncGamers Member

Smoke is a great substitute for a Javazon, also you might want to try out Duress or Fortitude.

5. arbing

arbing IncGamers Member

infinity runeword solves majority of the lightning immune problems. get one for your merc.
    In rare cases when it cannot be broken by infinity, use jab.

6. Elyxthaxzus

Elyxthaxzus IncGamers Member

also, if you've killed hell baal you are already set up for rune hunting. based on the numbers, the best place to find runes are the high level places that simply have tons of mobs. there is no place that has 'increased' rune drops, so just kill stuff.

My favorite stomping grounds are all in hell : cows, chaos sanctuary, and wsk (not baal, just the keep itself). Cows is a great place for a lightning zon'...you can kill everything in there quickly, and the king is safe (immune to lightning).