Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help---I'm Stuck!

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by larry3828, Mar 16, 2004.

1. larry3828

larry3828 IncGamers Member

Help---I'm Stuck!

I have D2 LOD v1.09D and I haven't played in awhile. I got on yesterday to pick up where I left off and I'm stuck and can't get to the next level. I was in Act V, I think. It's the one where Tyreal is standing over by your stash and I clicked on him and there was a portal back to Harrogath so I took it. Now I can't get back to where Tyreal is to finish the game. I only went back to get more experience. I had already beaten Baal and I was a level 40 Barbarian--now I'm a level 43, but I'm stuck. How do I get out of here? :cheesy:

2. Icarus

Icarus IncGamers Member

if you have beaten baal and can't get to the red portal tyrael makes for you, then just esc, and save & exit. the end cutscene will play and you can go into the next difficulty.

3. Pyro@d2

[email protected] IncGamers Member

If your at the pandimonium fortress then your not in act 5 apparently( since tyreal is near your stash i would think act 4, because the only other red portal is after baal and tyreal isnt over your stash in that act.), if you are in act five all you have to do is take the wave point or click on tyreal and it will say "travel to horragrath*" spelling? click that and you should be telported there. :spy:

4. spaker_man

spaker_man IncGamers Member

Press "q" to check your quest log to make sure the quest is complete. If the 6th quest in act 5 is complete (i.e. you killed baal) then you don't need to do anything else. you can exit the game and create or join a game in nightmare difficulty level.

if you are stuck in act 4 then simply click on the waypoint in the pandemonium fortress and at the top of the menu press the tab for act 5. then select either harrogath or another act 5 wp to go to.

hope everything goes well for you.

5. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

u should get 1.10v now

6. Icarus

Icarus IncGamers Member

well he said he had beaten baal:

other than that spaker_man summed it up well enough.