HELP, I am sooo confused

BigHoff

Diabloii.Net Member
HELP, I am sooo confused

I have been trying to decide between a number of different characters to make, I got interested in a Jav Zon because I have seen a number of good ones and remember at one time my brother having a good one. I have been reading alot of guides and am just totally confused. I see Jav Zons with bow skills, I imagine that is one of the hybrids. What I want to make is strictly a Jav Zon and would like to avoid any bow skills/use as much as possible. What would be a good Zon for me and/or a good guide to follow? I saw someone mention a zon hybrid that does lightning and physical and that sparked my interest but couldnt find any more on it....please help

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: HELP, I am sooo confused

For a pure lightning javazon there's these guides:
http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=127612
http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=492043

The lightning and physical hybrid you heard about was most likely a bow/java hybrid. Since you wanted a pure javazon you should probably focus only the lightning skills, 1 point jab being the only pure physical attack that you would use.

The poison javelin skills aren't really to great for PvM if you ask me, their damage takes to long to do their work, and it'll feel really slow compared to your lightning. However, in PvP one might try a lightning/poison hybrid, here's something to read if that picked your interest:
http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=346563

BigHoff

Diabloii.Net Member

I am looking for a PVM Javazon, are there any good guides out there for one of those? I love the idea of a lightning zon, poison not so much i guess. I mean if i build a decent PVP Javazon is that going to translate into a decent Javazon as well or what. I have very little experience using the Zon class, did attempt a Bow Zon once but that didint go very well and I just didnt like the idea of it i guess.

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member

I am looking for a PVM Javazon, are there any good guides out there for one of those? I love the idea of a lightning zon, poison not so much i guess. I mean if i build a decent PVP Javazon is that going to translate into a decent Javazon as well or what. I have very little experience using the Zon class, did attempt a Bow Zon once but that didint go very well and I just didnt like the idea of it i guess.
One of the guides I linked you to is for a pvm javazon.

BigHoff

Diabloii.Net Member

must be the first one then because the second clearly states in the first full line that "This is a guide for a Player vs. Player charged strike and lightning fury Javazon."

Ugla

Diabloii.Net Member

You can check my guide on pure lightning javazon as well. It goes into more detail about fighting the LIs and provides some technical information about this particular build. Judging by your comments, it is more or less what you are looking for.