Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help:Gris set for Smiter or Zealot?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by FiNaLoRgYkKzOn, Mar 18, 2004.

1. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

Help:Gris set for Smiter or Zealot?

Not sure...I wanna PvP and sometimes help do quests in like Act IV or Act V....should I make Smiter or Zealot, can someone also help with skills and stat allocations? THX.

2. Any1

Any1 Banned

To make the best of the Gris Set, you need a whole lot of high end runes and jewels. It'd be easier to just pick better replacements for each part of that set, whether you're playing a Vindicator or a Zealot. For PvP gear information try the "Paladin Guide Thread" at the top of the page. Try the search function on this forum.

FYI, in PvP hybrid builds are more effective and popular than specialized ones. A Vindicator/Templar, for example, uses Smite and FoH. This build is also known as a v/t.

3. Evanta

Evanta IncGamers Member

It's a very good set in PvP if your area is raining Ber runes. Main asset is the over the roof resistances with diamonds/UM in shield, a few more charms will ensure you have enough stacked resists to stop any -% resist stuff from working.

However, the helm and armour have 0 for DR, which is the reason for the Ber runes. =) Probably need to socket at least 4, and maybe a shael for FHR/Jah for life.

The caddy can do well also with UM/Ber runes. For zealot, just go with as much damage jewels (40ED/+ele works best) as u can fit.

Edit: Good set as in 'no Enigma BOTD-type runewords in mind'

4. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

Caution: Vortex shield have a BIG range of damage 3-80 or something like that

5. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

CB has a penalty in pvp(if it even works) go with one or 2 Lo's in teh wep for pvp, ber is great for pvm though

6. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

I have the caddy set up as a druid weapon right now on my zealot. It is not all that the damage is realy low by it's self. It is realy fast with out all the sheal runes. The higher dur is nice. My opion of the full set is that it is not bad for any kind of pally, but it is not the best eather. And I am just talking out of my butt.