Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help for PvM Hell Bowazon Chokepoints

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by stadelmanus, Apr 15, 2008.

1. stadelmanus

stadelmanus IncGamers Member

Help for PvM Hell Bowazon Chokepoints

I play my boawazon PvM offline and am working my way thru hell. I know I am going to have LOTS of problems with duriel and the ancients, can I bring my PvM game online somehow and get a friend to help me? Not sure if it's possible via Blizzard, maybe a LAN game? I got some good tips for beating these monsters but my bowazon does not have a powerful bow. Fighting in confined areas (like duriel and ancients) I usually get killed. Thanks in advance, always appreciate the help I get on these forums! Steve

2. NASE

NASE IncGamers Member

Re: Help for PvM Hell Bowazon Chokepoints

You can always make a icp/ip, go to the single player forum down on the main forum page for more information - shouldn't be that much of a problem. On the other hand, if you play single player, the kick comes from completing the game on your own if you ask me.
    Just note what rules to follow if you want to trade on these forum, single player people are difficult when it comes down to this.

Normally, duriel should go after your valkery so that ain't much of a problem, ancients on the other hand are very hard. the key is to find a good position so that they will attack your valk, merc and decoy while you can kill them, not easy though possible.

Good luck with your quest, you'll get there in the end.

P.S. If you don't get the information you want, you may want to ask it on the single player forum. I'm sure they can tell you some interesting tips.

3. windwingwind

windwingwind IncGamers Member

Why don't you try open Battle.net? AFAIR you can use your single player char there. There you can get help from friends or other players.

4. bassen

bassen IncGamers Member

if you play SP I guess I can help you some day with my necromancer, the ones I have hard to kill are snakes with BS and burning lightning souls.