Help finding a song

Ace_wanderer

Diabloii.Net Member
Help finding a song

Ive looked for this song for a long time. I find it quite funny. Its in the wedding singer just after Adam Sandler tries to get a job at a bank I think.

I know the first part goes like this: "They say the best things in life are free, you can give them to the birds and bees. I want money, thats what I want.

If anyone could give me the name Id appreciate it.

Thanks.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
Ace_wanderer said:
Ive looked for this song for a long time. I find it quite funny. Its in the wedding singer just after Adam Sandler tries to get a job at a bank I think.

I know the first part goes like this: "They say the best things in life are free, you can give them to the birds and bees. I want money, thats what I want.

If anyone could give me the name Id appreciate it.

Thanks.
Try Money from the Beatles.

Namyeknom

Diabloii.Net Member
Money (That's What I Want) - The Flying Lizards

(If you look for the Soundtrack Vol. 2 on Amazon, you can listen to it there to make sure its the right one... Or better yet, link. )

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Is that the version that's in Empire Records?
That's the one.

AJ, You just got a brownie point for refering to one of the best movies of all time. I have it on DVD and I think it's about worn out. :uhhuh:

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
That movie has some of my favorite lines in it.

Joe: "Where's the money?"
Lucas: "Joe, the money is gone."
Joe: "Yeah, I know it's gone. Where's it gone to?"
Lucas: "Atlantic City."
Joe: "Atlantic City?"
Lucas: "Yeah."
Joe: "Is it coming back from Atlantic City?'
Lucas: "I...I don't think so Joe."
Joe: 'What's it doing in Atlantic City?"
Lucas: 'Recirculating.'

I admit, I had to find a website for the exact wording on the quote.

Eff

Banned
next time, type into google: They say the best things in life are free, you can give them to the birds and bees. I want money, thats what I want.

or whatever vague lyrics you can remember. 9/10 you'll find the song with the word "lyrics" after it's title