Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help choosing a Merc in Hell & where to put some points

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by amazonchica, Sep 6, 2006.

1. amazonchica

amazonchica IncGamers Member

Help choosing a Merc in Hell & where to put some points

I've got this sorc that i'm playing. She's maxed out in cold (blizzard) and I've got some points into lightning. First questions: What should I max out in lightning? Second question: What kind of a merc should I get in Hell?

THANKS!!

2. Azzaron

Azzaron IncGamers Member

I assume this is a pure PvM build?

I would recommend a defiance merc. He'll survive the longest, and since you're a cold sorc having holy freeze is a little redundant.

You said that you were maxed out in cold. To max out blizzard that means that you have 20 points in 4 skills there, right? Just making sure we're on the same wavelength...

Throw one point in warmth if you haven't already. Also consider putting one point in enchant to help your merc dish out some damage... not necessary though.

As for your lightning skills, whatever you choose, you're not going to be doing a ton of damage because you won't be able to invest in synergies. Frankly, you won't even be able to max out a skill as you don't have enough points left. Instead, I would dump the rest of your points into the armour of your choice (shiver?) for the added defense...