Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help, best merc for Werewolf summoner?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Madagou, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Madagou

Madagou IncGamers Member

Help, best merc for Werewolf summoner?

Hi i need peoples help on the best gear for a merc would be, for a werewolf summoner build.

type. PVM

Main aim. DAMAGE

Skills not sure, but most of it in fury and SS tree, rest of it in bear, wolf and ww.

So i was thinking the best way to increase the damage of my wolfs, bears and myself, would be...

Merc (act 2 might) equip
    Weapon: pride (med aura)
    Armour: Bramble (THorns aura)
    Helm: dream (shock Aura)

WIth all these auras plus HOTW as a minion, will this be a suitbale build for pVM build?

Tell me what you think and plz if there is neway of increasing more damage plz say, thx in advance

2. MaxMax

MaxMax IncGamers Member

Yes the items you metion is the "best" for increasing summon dmg output.

My last druid summoner I used a Faith-bow (crusader) on my druid, and same gear as you on merc (andy helm thou.) with very good results.

Note: only tried PvM .... and Pride is conc. aura (but you knew that:azn: )

3. Kiba

Kiba IncGamers Member

Put a reaper's toll on your merc other wise too wont have anyway too deal with physical immune's.

4. Kirah

Kirah IncGamers Member

Welcome to the wild, wild world of Wolves!

Believe it or not, I'm using my Act 1 "Quest" merc with her trippy little Faith Bow. I've got a last wish 1h axe in one hand and a shield in the other. It seems to work well for me. I should probably bramble her armor. She also has a Delerium Helm on for CTC. The whole idea of using a Rogue is that she seems to last longer and doesn't get slaughtered as much as the Act 2 Mercs. A lot of the 1.10 rune words for bows really upgraded the possibility for the Rogues as alternative merc. Not to mention that the Rogues can do significant amounts of damage (physical and elemental) with the right equipment at decent range. Send in the bear or Direwolves and yourself as the front line and voila! you have heavy artillery back up in the rapid firing Rogue (and IMs / thorns don't bother her a bit)

Good Luck and Good Hunting! (Growf!)
    Kirah