Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help an old Vet remember?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by BooSqueaks, May 19, 2008.

1. BooSqueaks

BooSqueaks IncGamers Member

Help an old Vet remember?

It's been a long time, over a year, since i last logged in. My characters and my vast fortune have long since expired. Which leaves me with one option. To build it back up again!

However, along with my characters, my knowledge has expired as well. I can't darn well remember what to do, what level to get a rush at, what quests I need to complete in order to BE rushed, etc.

Give me the cookie cutter rush through layout, would you? Level to start at, quests, etc. Please? I'd greatly appreciate it.

2. Artanis

Artanis IncGamers Member

Re: Help an old Vet remember?

Tristram – 1-15
    Tombs (Act 2, Canyon of the Magi) – 15-20
    Cows – 20-24
    Baal (after having completed the Ancients, of course) – 25-40 or 50

While you can complete the Ancients quest at level 20 (or even 1 if you have someone around to glitch you), you won't gain experience from Baal runs until you're at least level 25 (minimum for nightmare is level 40 and level 60 for hell). Then it's simply nightmare Baal runs until level 60-75.

That's basically all there is to it.

Now then, the only significant difference since your last log in (or the last Ladder reset) is that spam bots and Baal bots have skyrocketed to an unbelievable amount. Channels are spammed to the brim, bots will join and spam your game for a few seconds before leaving, and it's nigh impossible to find a Baal run that isn't lead by a bot, which renders the Paladin ladder meaningless. It's annoying, irritating, but not intolerable. It's still a great gaming experience.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

3. BooSqueaks

BooSqueaks IncGamers Member

Fantastic, thankyou mate. :)

4. aishilee

aishilee IncGamers Member

Boo. you can unexpire - your expired charcs by siimply reloging in as per normal.

5. Mursilis

Mursilis IncGamers Member

Only if those character names haven't been taken by someone else in the meantime. If they have the characters are gone, but if no one else has created a character with the same name then yes the old characters can be reclaimed.

That said I think you have the right idea in starting over, more enjoyable that way.