Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help a young sorceress out please :)

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Cwibster, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Cwibster

Cwibster IncGamers Member

Help a young sorceress out please :)

Hello. As I posted earlier I made the conversion from SCL to HCL a few days ago. Levelled my blizzard sorc to 67 now but I'm really struggling for gear.

Now here comes the hard bit. I don't want to make this post seem like me begging for items because, well I'm not :) but I was wondering if any of the more experienced HC players had any low budget gear I could use on her? At the moment I'm stuck with blue items and I'm pushing my luck a bit running andy/mephy nightmare with a few close calls.

Anyway, basically if anyone has any low items that they would sell anyway (dunno, low vipermagi, wizzy spike, war hat etc? (a whitstans shield would kick *** at the current time)) that could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it as I reckon it could give me a jump start in my HC gaming.

Sorry if this thread annoys anyone and cheers in advance for your possible low donations :p

PS: This is europe hardcore ladder I'm on about :)

2. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

Might want to look up some of the runewords, Rhyme for shield / Stealth for armor try gambling for some good rare gloves and boots. Also you might want to consider saving up pgems as people are always trading low gear for them in the trades forum.

3. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

You should post your acc atleast to get some response here, otherwise how am i gonna contact you?

4. Cwibster

K sry, thought it would be rude to post my account as I thought I should make the effort to contact you. Anyway, my account's *Cwibster so if you have any low items you dont need you can whisper me whenever :) (Although I have family coming round in a few hours so I may not be on tonight).

Cheers

5. WackenOpenAir

WackenOpenAir IncGamers Member

contact me on *dyingwish

earliest i can be online will be sunday night.

I will see what i have to help you.
    I will give you some for free, and better stuff you can always trade from me for pgems or the runes you get from your hellforge.
    I can also rush you trough hell, and if your build is right, i am probably able to equip you enough for hell meph runs.
    This in return for your hell hellforge rune (so that is rush + equip for the rune)
    the equip will depend a bit on the rune the hellforge gives.
    Anyway, i have a wizzy, gull dagger, probably can make you a rhyme shield, magefists, rockstopper, whiststands.
    An mf armor is the most important part i dont have now, but if nothing else can be aranged, i can get you some ptopazzes in any socketed armor. If hellforge gives a good rune, i will trade for you a skullders.

Just contact me sunday nigh (maybe also late afternoon) and i am sure we will find something nice.

edit: btw, my sorc has pretty much the same equip as i mentioned i have for you, and she can do hell mephi with extreme ease, so dont worry about being able to do hell meph. I don't know if you are very experienced yet (and thus have a good build), but if needed, your level is still low enough to also make some needed adjustments to your build. unless you have put more than 100 in str or more than 70 in energy that is :D

6. Cwibster

Well I don't know what to say. HAMC8112 just completed my sorc for me basically and fully equipped me with gear. Totally speechless :flip:

Nothing more I can really say other than a huge thank you :thumbsup: You wont believe how much you've helped me.

I owe you big time! :drink:

7. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

Bleh silly me, wasted all my time trying to find items when i could have jsut posted here and begged for them and gotten them for free

8. Cwibster

I did make it quite clear that I wasn't begging for items..

"Please please please give free, my account was hacked" is what I see as begging but nevermind eh?