help a poor swede ! =) PLS HELP

YoquE

Diabloii.Net Member
help a poor swede ! =) PLS HELP

hey.. ive just traded a 39 % enhanced dmg jewel.

now ive got no clue where to pu it.

these are the weapons ive got to choose from ;

etheral edge - silver edged axe ( dmg : 248- 440 )

bonehew ogre axe ( dmg : 113-585 )

or simply trade my self an other ik maul, since the one ive got i stacked with shael runes :p

btw. im playing fury druid =) if it helps :p

thx ya all

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
Stick it in a good upped Ribcracker. You'll be amazed how great that works on a fury druid.

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
I wouldn't put it in an upgraded Ribcracker...An upgraded Ribcracker without Shael is only a 9/6 Fury, with a Shael rune it's 8/5. The extra speed is better than the extra damage.

Out of the 3 weapons you mention I'd put it in an Immortal King's Stonecrusher. It can reach 9/5 Fury with only 1 Shael leaving room for your jewel, and make a pretty decent weapon. Ethereal Edge is too slow and Bonehew has too high dexterity requirements in my opinion.

YoquE

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm .. ok :)
what weapon would u put it it then ? of all weapons awailable :p
feels like the silver edge is the best option , since it already got the most dmg, but u got a good point with the ik maul , and shael rune !

thx 4 the help guys =)

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually that rune isn't very good for a Fury druid...most weapons that fury druids use require a Shael rune to get up to speed, so maybe you should save it for some other character or put it in the IK maul. If you had a 15% IAS/39%ED jewel that would be cool!

Cerberus

Diabloii.Net Member
The eth edge would be better of with a shael I think.
You can have one of my (countless..) IK Mauls if you need.
(even got one with 40% CB)
Whisp me at *Gancia, or post when you will be on next time if you want it!

(I guess you're on Europe too.. ;) )