Help a n00b sorc. best build for pit/meph

Xena1985

Diabloii.Net Member
Help a n00b sorc. best build for pit/meph

Title says it all I have alot of expierience with the other classes but it seems a sorc using Tal's full set could be a potent MF'er. I need to retire my level 90 necro he's good but a sorc is faster.

I will probably be using Tal's set for the MF / other bonues. and I would like to use the cold tree simply because I like freezeing stuff, though alot of things in the Pit are Cold immune.

so please tell me how to build a good 2 tree sorc preferably with 1 tree being cold although MF efficiency is top priority bar none. both skills and stats this is my first time excuse my noobism.

Xena

FrostBurn

Diabloii.Net Member
For your stated preferences, a Blizzball using full Tal's will be ideal. Max either IceBlast or GlacialSpike depending on whether you want a single and powerful spammable spell (IB), or a group freeze but weaker spammable spell (GS).

The guides in the stickies serve the purpose of informing you on how to build a viable sorc. Look for Miladys-Knight's guide on how to build a Blizzball.

The only CIs in the Pits are Bone Warriors and Dark Stalkers, both of which will fall easily to the Blizzball's FBall and Meteor.

MageChick

Diabloii.Net Member
yep. yep, yep. There's also a good metorb guide in the library. Either meteorb or blizzballer are excellent sorcs.