Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Helm Question

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Lunarhammer, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Lunarhammer

Lunarhammer IncGamers Member

Helm Question

Hi there, I was looking to make an amazon, and on one of these guides I'm following I messaged the creator of the guide, but no answer just wondering if you could help me out, the question is what does this following line mean?

ama circlet with frw stats and res socketed

it's the recommended helmet that I should use but does anyone know what it means? thanks for any help.

2. NASE

NASE IncGamers Member

Re: Helm Question

If you have a question about a guide, atleast in the amazon forum, it is advisable if you simply post your question in the guide. That way we know what guide you are talking about and other people that read the guide might be something with your question.

Now, I'm wandering what build you are making. Seeing the stats on the circlet, I'm assuming you are making a cold bowazon, a lightning amazon or a hybrid between those.
    The circlet you want should look something like this.
    +2 to amazon skill level - you can't have to a single tab.
    frw - can get up to 20 frw - faster run walk. Isn't that needed if you ask me, just usefull.
    stats refer to life, strength or dexterity. Usefull to get max block or to get more life.
    res should speak for it self.
    And sockets refer to mechanics or jewelers suffix. This way you can have up to 2sockets that can use use for facets or ias/res jewels.

P.S. note that often, a simple shako and can be used. It might not be a good as that circlet, though much easier to find and effective enough for a cheap build.

3. Garisdacar

Garisdacar IncGamers Member

btw he means Harlequin Crest, the unique shako. it's called "shako" commonly, and that confuses ppl a lot. it has +2 to all skills and attributes, and some other great bonuses.

4. Dizzymjewu

Dizzymjewu IncGamers Member

Amazon circlets can have up to 30% faster run/walk.

5. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

The choice of the helm depends on the type of amazon and in particular if it's about PvP or PvM.

6. azazelt

azazelt IncGamers Member

frw=faster run/walk.
    alternatively try a delirium if your res are ok..got 1 on my javazon.great fun