Helm For WWSin

lorenzo

Diabloii.Net Member
Helm For WWSin

Hello,

Im remaking my WWsin.. and i really really cant decide on a helm for her to wear...

At the moment I've got her a COA 2socket (15res/15ias jewels)

but i was wondering whether i should get her either

3shadow/20fcr magic circlet (2socket: 15res/15ias jewels)
2assassin/20fcr rare circlet (1socket: um?ber?shael?)
or stick with the COA

i guess the most important things atm for her is ias, fhr, fcr.. but i figured that i can get fhr and fcr from other items (20fcr ammy, arachnid, tang's etc. balance charms, trek's etc.)

just wondering on ur opinions and what other people are currently using for their helm??

If u want to know what i've got for her other items.. ask and i'll list em...

thanks for the help :clap:

Throttle

Diabloii.Net Member
Barbarian's whirlwind is not affected by IAS from sources other than your weapon. I assume this is the same for assassins, so you shouldn't go socketing your stuff with ias.

lorenzo

Diabloii.Net Member
Im using the IAS for the trap laying speed.

Im using two suwayyahs (chaos + fury)...

i just need to know which helm would give me the best results for overall balance for the build

My Equipment:

Helm??
20fcr ammy
Enigma
Trang Oul's Claws
18dex/250ar Ravenfrost
10fcr/24fhr belt or arachnid's mesh (is slow bm in duels?0
Another ring - dependent on whom im dueling
Sandstorm Trek's

Which helm would best suit this build?

papercut

Diabloii.Net Member
I would say a shako w/ a 15/15 jewel in it or a coa w/ a 15res/15ias jewel and a 15res/-15req jewel in it.

Vindictive

Diabloii.Net Member
lorenzo said:
At the moment I've got her a COA 2socket (15res/15ias jewels)

but i was wondering whether i should get her either

3shadow/20fcr magic circlet (2socket: 15res/15ias jewels)
2assassin/20fcr rare circlet (1socket: um?ber?shael?)
or stick with the COA

i guess the most important things atm for her is ias, fhr, fcr.. but i figured that i can get fhr and fcr from other items (20fcr ammy, arachnid, tang's etc. balance charms, trek's etc.)
Go with the COA imo. Good helm, it has everything except fcr.
Get your fcr from ammy, ring, belt, gloves.

Zangeif

Diabloii.Net Member
.08 Valk is a great helm, and the helm of choice for most ww sins nowdays.

The circlets you listed are also nice, but if you can find one with 2sin, 20fcr, and AR% on char level, that would be a great one.

lorenzo

Diabloii.Net Member
thx for the advise everyone ^^

i figure the closest i can get to the .08 valk would either be a 2sin/20fcr rare circlet or a 3shd/20fcr magic circlet with 2x15res/15ias jewels.. :p~

i'm gonna be broke after making this sin :p~

Zangeif

Diabloii.Net Member
Well on USEast 15res/15ias jewels cost a LOT, I guess they weren't duped it high quantities, maybe they are cheaper on your server though.

Kira's is also an OK ww sin helm, the 25 fcr means you hit the 65 bp with arach and trangs exactly, so you don't need a fcr ring or amulet. The +1 skills also helps out your BO.

skygoneblue

Diabloii.Net Member
Dave, are you smoking crack while you're punching numbers all day? Kira's has no FCR or skills on it. I think you mean Griffon's.... ;)

lorenzo

Diabloii.Net Member
skygoneblue said:
Dave, are you smoking crack while you're punching numbers all day? Kira's has no FCR or skills on it. I think you mean Griffon's.... ;)
Lol. That's what i was thinking too... i thought i'd be polite and not mention it though :lol:

sefer

Banned
why does ww assas need fcr? is it really necessary?
i thought my ww would wear
coa
bramble
highlord's
chaos+fury
verdungo
dracul's
gore rider
reaven frost
can some one help me decide if it's good or what should i change?

lorenzo

Diabloii.Net Member
from what i've learnt about wwsin's and from remaking mine like four times now :rolleyes: fcr is used for mind blast and teleport...

theory is without decent fcr... u won't be able to catch a decent caster.. i know some people recommend just using df to catch up with casters but it isn't quite fast enough in my opinion... :clap:

lorenzo

Diabloii.Net Member
sefer said:
why does ww assas need fcr? is it really necessary?
i thought my ww would wear
coa
bramble
highlord's
chaos+fury
verdungo
dracul's
gore rider
reaven frost
can some one help me decide if it's good or what should i change?
hrmmmm... 62fcr is the break point you really should aim for...

so depending on what equipment you want to keep and what you want to change to get fcr you can get fcr on circlets (20fcr), crafted ammys (10-20fcr), trangs (20fcr), crafted belts (5-10fcr) and rings (10fcr)...

but it's really up to you exactly what equipment you want to use and how it's gonna fit in with your play style... :clap:

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I think, at the very least, that I would recommend Trang gloves. Not only will they give you 20% fcr, but they'll increase your curses! Yeah!

I mean.. 25% poison damage. Which, if you're wearing these and bramble when you cast venom, may also be added to venom when doing melee attacks. I know this is how it works with a melee enchantress, anyone care to confirm if this works with venom as well?

Also, it's not a huge loss because while 10% life leech is beautiful, that and strength are all the drac's are giving you. That ctc life leech doesn't activate from ww.