Helloo!

DathRemar

Banned
Helloo!

Hello guys. I just thought i'd make an intro here.

I'm currently 15 from Singapore. I started playing D2 since 2002 but i mostly played bnet on asia realm. Been playing on and off alot, and i just recently stopped playing DotA. Kinda bored so i decided to come over to single player, without the rushes and hacks and what-nots :D Hope this intro is good enough, i can't intro properly. Hahah peace:wink3:

Dark Matter

Diabloii.Net Member
Hellooo and welcome to the SPF.

I lived in Singapore briefly when I was a child - 1965/67 I think. It was before the cable car - you had to use the causeway. My father was in the RAF and was based there. Some of my earliest memories are of fishing and swimming in the harbour nr the RAF base.

Clicky

DM

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF :wave:

So, what are your favorite builds? For example mine is the Frost Zealot and the Lightning Sorceress.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Here's your goodie basket of baked goodies and squid relpeant. Don't mind the shin kickers, they mean well.

For telling us a little more about you you get a few extra cookies. But be sure to read the SPF FAQs stop by the EMB (you can get more cookies there too.0

DathRemar

Banned
Hmmm, my favourate builds are Javazon, BlizzSorc and Zealot. Haha but i'm getting sick of those, gonna try something new later probably. Was thinking of a Blizzballer or a Martial arts Sin :grin:

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! I've got a lvl 93 Blizzballer, and thinking about a pure Blizz sorc, but I don't know what I'd do without my Meteor...

And, just rub your shin a few times -- it helps a little. :wave:

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
Stop by the bar, have a drink. Swim in the pool. Try one of our many award-winning golf courses...