Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hello

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Jahi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Jahi

Jahi IncGamers Member

Hello

Just joined the forums a bit ago and thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Jacob and I just picked Diablo 2 recently. So far I've been enjoying the game, I'm currently up to act 3 playing on players8 off and on. Though I had to drop down to players1 on Duriel and now in act 3 due to the Fetish monsters. So far I'm level a level 28 assassin trying to build for phoenix striker.

Any advice anyone has would be most welcome. Still trying to figure out the best spot to run at my level for gear since most of what I get is only good for my merc. Look forward to getting to know you all. :highfive:

2. Arkardo

Arkardo IncGamers Member

Re: Hello

Hey there, welcome aboard buddy! I don't know that much about assassins, but I thought I had heard that Phoenix strikers are difficult builds, let alone to do one from scratch (i.e. no gear). But don't be discouraged yet! I'm sure more knowledgable people will pop by for some good advise.

For gear, I'd try to wait until Mephisto; he's at the end of Act 3. He's a good source, and he's rather easy to kill.

Good luck, and don't be a stranger! :wave:

3. Jahi

Jahi IncGamers Member

So far skill wise I'm not having too big an issue, gear wise I can see why it'd be a little bit of a pain. Currently I'm stuck freezing everything and taking it down otherwise all the little fetishes surround me and then I get to go find my body. I'm slowly closing in on Mephisto, though I'm having trouble finding my way to the city of kurast itself.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to meeting more people.

4. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Hello! here's your goodie basket, there's bandaids and purple pots for when the shin kickers visit and baked goods to cushion the booze in the EMB.

When you get to lower kurast there are lots of treasure chests around, save them and open them on the higher player level, not sur how much good it'll go in normal but at the very least more items = more to sell for gold = more money to gamble with!

5. Ladvarian

Ladvarian IncGamers Member

By higher player level what do you mean? Character level does not have an effect on the drops from the chest. Or do you mean wait til you get to Nightmare or Hell?

Edit: Thanks water_moon for the clarification. Hope you get better soon. I just wanted to keep the newcomers from getting confused. And sorry for the late welcome.

Welcome Jahi

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  6. water_moon

as in /players 8 not /players 1

I should have said number rather than level but I'm rather under the weather and my brain has the foggy.

7. LD50

LD50 IncGamers Member

*kicks shins*
    *kicks shins harder*
    :whistling:

Oh, hello there and welcome to the forums! :wave:

:nono: That is cheesy. Have you switched to cheesecookies now? ;)

8. water_moon

First off, cheesiness is in the eye of the beholder, I think fishymancers are cheesy, or boss running if you aren't killing the minions *shrug* Second off, they aren't cookies, they're chedder medallions, and there is no debate over the cheese in them. :p

9. Jahi

Jahi IncGamers Member

My poor poor shins. :weep:

edit - just made my first few tries at Diablo they didn't end well. I'm going to have to come up with a better plan of action for him.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2011