Hello!

FrogKing

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello!

Hello, I'm new here. And Im Masas's brother (if you've heard of him).
I'm playing D2 for maybe like 9 months. I have a cheapo-ghetto whirlwind barb called ChuckNorris (lvl **) and a Lighting pal Storm (lvl 57).

I'm kinda poor right now, bcuz windows crashed and all of my items including Atma got deleted (atleast the chars survived, they were on another disk).

I live in Lithuania (In Europe if you don't know).

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi! Get ready for an actual shin kick!:evil:

EDIT: Been there, done that. :smiley:

aman

Assassin Moderator
Of course we all know Masas

Welcome to the forums

Enjoy your stay :wave:

Edit : You not going to kick your brothers shins ?

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome!

Visit the bar, and order a drink on Fists' tab. He hasn't been here in forever, so he won't mind.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Keeping it in the family? it's all good. Here's your goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. Don't mind the shin kickers, it's a good thing. The harder they kick, the more they want you stuck at your computer.

Now, assume that since we don't want to hear about you just from your brother you'll have to tell us more about you yourself. Favorite build, what you like to do when you don't play D2, arvarks or anteaters, easy stuff. You get more cookies too. :thumbsup:

purplelocust

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm kinda poor right now, bcuz windows crashed and all of my items including Atma got deleted (atleast the chars survived, they were on another disk).
Welcome, and sorry to hear about your loss! Make backups, since you'll never know when Windows will swallow your efforts!