Hello!

paRalys

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello!

Hi, paRalys here. i live in sweden, im 17 yrs old and i played D2 '03 but i took a "little" break for 3 years and now im back:) Im gonna start with SP, if it is funnier then b.net ill stick to SP only:rolleyes: . Im gonna start with a sorc to MF the good items to start with and then start some new chars(Hopefully a barbarian:cloud9:

That's all for me...cya

Dark Matter

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF - your new home from home.

"You can check in anytime you like, but you can never leave".

Usual spiel, read stickies, and put on these

*hands paRalys some shinpads*

DM

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member
mahahaha welcome to the nut house.. i mean the spf
enjoy your stay

*kicks paRalys shins*
(as always my boots are of smashing defence so those shin pads are not in very litle pices)

/runNway

Fists of Legend

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum.:wave: Sorry I didn't get here sooner to help out with your shins. My bad. A little more info about you, like what builds you like to play, and you'll get extra cookies from w_m. Mmmmmm, I think I'll head over to the EMB and have a few of them.

Join me and have a beer on me while we are there.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! here's your goodie basket of baked goodness and squid repelant. don't mind the shin kickers they mean well. Do read the stickies and esp the SPF FAQ, it'll fill you in on our... oddities.

Meanwhile, that was a ok intro, so you get a few extra cookies, but if you tell us more about hobbies and the like, you get even more!!

Spearthrower

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome. Welcome!

May spears never pierce your innards!

Beware the Giant Squid - I think it would enjoy Sweden! :eek:

Throndhart

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome!
As usual, I recommend you to check the stickies, and to download ATMA, and perhaps Flavie. It´s what´s kept me hooked to DII SP for a looooong time.

paRalys

Diabloii.Net Member
Throndhart said:
Welcome!
As usual, I recommend you to check the stickies, and to download ATMA, and perhaps Flavie. It´s what´s kept me hooked to DII SP for a looooong time.
Yes Sir! :mask: