Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hello!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by gregorya, Sep 2, 2006.

1. gregorya

gregorya IncGamers Member

hello!

Hi all, I've been lurking the forums for about a month or two, so figured I might as well say hello properly.

A little history:
    I played a fair bit of diablo when it first came out, playing mainly a barb and a LFzon. Then, after playing it to death, I stopped for about a year or two, and then one bored summer I picked it up again. This time however, being convinced I'd played it sensibly enough (and that I'd never want to play again), I downloaded a load of duped runes (I only play SP, so no harm done to anyone else I should add), and duped all of my best charms. With my new found uber possibilities, I played loads again, and tried out most of the other character classes. Skip forward to when I got bored of that, I quit again.

Now, about a month or two ago, I picked it up again (it's just so addictive!). So, having a huge pile of l33t stuff, none of which I really felt I'd earnt, I've started from scratch. I now have two characters at lvl ~70 (a fishymancer and a meteorb sorc), and two at lvl ~40 (a LFzon and a tesladin). My plan is to complete a septevirate, and possibly attempt a grail - I've started keeping track, although I doubt I'll ever finish it.

2. FrostBurn

FrostBurn IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you are aware that this forum is not in favour of dupes. That most certainly applies when pertaining to MP'ing or trading.

However, if you plan to play SP only with no interaction in MP'ing or trading, I see no reason why you shouldn't feel at ease here. As the rule goes 'What one does on one's own computer is one's own business, so long as any illegit items/chars do not cross into MP/trade'.

I'm only saying this here to head off any potential witch-hunts. Feel free to stick around bearing in mind the above caveat.

3. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forum.:wave: Here is a pair of shin guards with goalie pads and 12" concrete blocks attached. They will help when the shin kickers get here. Just don't forget to put them on. Don't forget to read the stickies and watch out for the squid. W_m should be along shortly to give out the patented goodie basket. My advice would be to horde the cookies.

Starting over fresh is a blast isn't it. Good job getting rid of all those dupes.:thumbsup: You have been around hear long enough to know that they are quite frowned upon here.

Stop by the EMB some time and have a beer on me.

4. RedArchon

RedArchon IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SPF. Good job ditching the hacks and starting fresh! :thumbsup:

5. asdfgah

asdfgah IncGamers Site Pal

Hello! Welcome to the SPF! :wave:

6. gregorya

gregorya IncGamers Member

Yeah, don't worry, I know duping is frowned on :) I'm not planning on trading or anything anyway (as I say, I want to feel like I've really earned the items I've got this time), so I'm not overly worried.

Starting fresh has been a blast, trying to get some decent items together - I'm doing fairly well with some nice rares, but very few useful uniques so far.

7. Suiling

Suiling Banned

Welcome to SPF!! Watxh out of item hackers as well as enjoying here.

8. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

welcome to the spf
    nice job goin legit, and the point of a grail is not completing it its searching for it :D
    *kicks gregorya shins*
    with boots of smashing defence (boots destroy all defence offered by shin guards)it even works on concrete blocks :D (il post the atma readout sometime)

/runway

9. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Welcome! Here's your goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. REad the SPF FAQ to figure out the later an I think you know what to do with the later :wink3: Don't mind the shin kickers they mean well. Do stop by the EMB and tell us a little more aobut YOU, favorite cookie, what you do when not playing D2, general geographic location, if you perfer ardvarks or anteaters better, etc. (that's how you earn more cookies, and more cookies are always a good thing.)

10. Samsung

Samsung Banned

Welcome to the Singleplayer forum!
    if you spot the squid, PM me. I've yet to see it :laugh:

11. Jude

Jude IncGamers Member

Welcome, gregorya!

@Samsung: You knock on wood, right now!

12. Cattleya

Cattleya IncGamers Member

Yeah, just try sending a PM during a squid attack... :shocked: :hide: