hello

qaws

Banned
hello

Hi im qaws. im new here. i was wondering where i could find a place to trade single player stuff? i cant seem to find it.
 

Amidala

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi there, WELCOME to SPF, please tell something about urself :D

dunno, we don't really TRADE here, we GIVE stuff away :p see weekly giveaway thread :p
 

qaws

Banned
well i have one character, a mf sorc. i dont know what else i should say. and umm who would be giving away tals armor :)
 

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Try here

oh and welcome to the forum!

*kicks qaws in the shin*

You may want to add some more info about yourself and you d2 addiction before asking for trades.
 

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and tell us more about yourself. Please read the stickies as they contain useful info.

Please be aware that we have been burned often in trades so we like to know who we're dealing with a little better before we go and do that... but ther's a trade forum and we do a bit here as well.
 

qaws

Banned
yeah no problem i do mind linking up in a game (ip connect or open even) to do a trade. it matters none to me. well i dont know what to say. IF you have questions ask, ill be around.
 

qaws

Banned
i wont prolly get anything useful that i dont already have from a giveaway but i wouldnt mind doing one myself... how do u go abouts it?
 

Johney

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello and welcome to the forum. Before you begin trading items you may want to become a established member of the community, because it is hard to verify the legitness of some SP items people will be reluctent to trade with you unless the feel they can trust you. So tell us a bit about yourself (Ie: when you started playing d2, Single player, any intimate details about you personal life etc:) ) and your current d2 exploits.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.
 

qaws

Banned
started playing when i got the disc?/??? how many years ago???? and started single player not to long ago...thanksgiving ish so not even a year.

if u want to know intimate things about me online you better be a hot chick who i know in real life :) k tx.
 

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
we're kinda a community, hot chicks are called "EU"s here (and I've been called a hot chick before, but w/o knowing anything about you I can't say if you might be nearby in the RW or if you live on the otherside of the ocean) we haev a bar (EMB) and a real life thread (DooL) and we have polls about which char you wish you were, your personal play style, what part of the world you hail from, etc.

So, since I know that fartingbob is a college student in GB who has nothing better to do that play D2 (he won't even do his school work) and he posts in the daily tread about his regular D2 exploits, I belive him when he says he fould a legit Zod in a place that could drop one. Knowing nothing about you, if you tell me you have Tyeral's Might, I probably won't trade with you until I DO know somehting about you. I don't want to have to erase all my chars and eq. just 'casue I traded for a tainted item. And I certianly dont want to be banned from all trades, givaways, MP, and tourneys, so I would have to get rid of all my stuff if I were to trade for tainted goods.

BTW, do check the stickies? There you will see ATMA, the prime method of SPF trading.
 

qaws

Banned
water_moon said:
we're kinda a community, hot chicks are called "EU"s here (and I've been called a hot chick before, but w/o knowing anything about you I can't say if you might be nearby in the RW or if you live on the otherside of the ocean) we haev a bar (EMB) and a real life thread (DooL) and we have polls about which char you wish you were, your personal play style, what part of the world you hail from, etc.

So, since I know that fartingbob is a college student in GB who has nothing better to do that play D2 (he won't even do his school work) and he posts in the daily tread about his regular D2 exploits, I belive him when he says he fould a legit Zod in a place that could drop one. Knowing nothing about you, if you tell me you have Tyeral's Might, I probably won't trade with you until I DO know somehting about you. I don't want to have to erase all my chars and eq. just 'casue I traded for a tainted item. And I certianly dont want to be banned from all trades, givaways, MP, and tourneys, so I would have to get rid of all my stuff if I were to trade for tainted goods.

BTW, do check the stickies? There you will see ATMA, the prime method of SPF trading.
well i do have atma i found it a while back b/c i needed to get rid of some items on chars, its a true life saver. and i also am at college. and i dont know anything about how to taint items or whatever you call it. and i dont have tyraels might, i do however have a andys visage and a few other things i think that are rare. ormus robes i think 2 or 3 dif ones. occy. etc.
 
qaws said:
well i do have atma i found it a while back b/c i needed to get rid of some items on chars, its a true life saver. and i also am at college. and i dont know anything about how to taint items or whatever you call it. and i dont have tyraels might, i do however have a andys visage and a few other things i think that are rare. ormus robes i think 2 or 3 dif ones. occy. etc.
Oh w_m made a little mistake FB is in college true bt that is the equilivant to american high school i think that he is a 3d year not sure on that tho


also welcome
beware of fb aswell
kicks shins
 

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF!

Has anyone mentioned the SPF Trade forums by the way? Oh, and ATMA too? .... just kidding. Have fun.
 

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forums and whatnot!

And for future reference, I'm the hottest chick here.(and HBB is the second hottest chick here... and lemming is the third hottest... and TUB comes in fourth, a close tie between him and farting_bob)
 

qaws

Banned
Serdash said:
Welcome to the forums and whatnot!

And for future reference, I'm the hottest chick here.(and HBB is the second hottest chick here... and lemming is the third hottest... and TUB comes in fourth, a close tie between him and farting_bob)

PROVE IT. ILL BE ACCEPTING YOUR PICTURES. MAKE SURE THERE ATLEAST IN A BIKINI AT MY EMAIL [email protected] ill will rank on 3 things

clothes *none means perfect 10*
hottness
and style . make sure theres more than one.
 
qaws said:
PROVE IT. ILL BE ACCEPTING YOUR PICTURES. MAKE SURE THERE ATLEAST IN A BIKINI AT MY EMAIL [email protected] ill will rank on 3 things

clothes *none means perfect 10*
hottness
and style . make sure theres more than one.
Well Sidhe's the only gal for me, and Bunny has her moments (prefere her with short hair). But not even TUB can match sidhe.
 
Top