Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hello

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by qaws, Jun 9, 2005.

1. qaws

qaws Banned

hello

Hi im qaws. im new here. i was wondering where i could find a place to trade single player stuff? i cant seem to find it.

2. Amidala

Amidala IncGamers Member

Hi there, WELCOME to SPF, please tell something about urself :D

dunno, we don't really TRADE here, we GIVE stuff away :p see weekly giveaway thread :p

3. qaws

qaws Banned

well i have one character, a mf sorc. i dont know what else i should say. and umm who would be giving away tals armor :)

4. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Try here

oh and welcome to the forum!

*kicks qaws in the shin*

You may want to add some more info about yourself and you d2 addiction before asking for trades.

5. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Welcome! enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and tell us more about yourself. Please read the stickies as they contain useful info.

Please be aware that we have been burned often in trades so we like to know who we're dealing with a little better before we go and do that... but ther's a trade forum and we do a bit here as well.

6. qaws

qaws Banned

tx that actually helped

7. qaws

qaws Banned

yeah no problem i do mind linking up in a game (ip connect or open even) to do a trade. it matters none to me. well i dont know what to say. IF you have questions ask, ill be around.

8. qaws

qaws Banned

i wont prolly get anything useful that i dont already have from a giveaway but i wouldnt mind doing one myself... how do u go abouts it?

9. Johney

Johney IncGamers Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. Before you begin trading items you may want to become a established member of the community, because it is hard to verify the legitness of some SP items people will be reluctent to trade with you unless the feel they can trust you. So tell us a bit about yourself (Ie: when you started playing d2, Single player, any intimate details about you personal life etc:) ) and your current d2 exploits.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.

10. qaws

qaws Banned

started playing when i got the disc?/??? how many years ago???? and started single player not to long ago...thanksgiving ish so not even a year.

if u want to know intimate things about me online you better be a hot chick who i know in real life :) k tx.

11. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

we're kinda a community, hot chicks are called "EU"s here (and I've been called a hot chick before, but w/o knowing anything about you I can't say if you might be nearby in the RW or if you live on the otherside of the ocean) we haev a bar (EMB) and a real life thread (DooL) and we have polls about which char you wish you were, your personal play style, what part of the world you hail from, etc.

So, since I know that fartingbob is a college student in GB who has nothing better to do that play D2 (he won't even do his school work) and he posts in the daily tread about his regular D2 exploits, I belive him when he says he fould a legit Zod in a place that could drop one. Knowing nothing about you, if you tell me you have Tyeral's Might, I probably won't trade with you until I DO know somehting about you. I don't want to have to erase all my chars and eq. just 'casue I traded for a tainted item. And I certianly dont want to be banned from all trades, givaways, MP, and tourneys, so I would have to get rid of all my stuff if I were to trade for tainted goods.

BTW, do check the stickies? There you will see ATMA, the prime method of SPF trading.

12. qaws

qaws Banned

well i do have atma i found it a while back b/c i needed to get rid of some items on chars, its a true life saver. and i also am at college. and i dont know anything about how to taint items or whatever you call it. and i dont have tyraels might, i do however have a andys visage and a few other things i think that are rare. ormus robes i think 2 or 3 dif ones. occy. etc.

13. EnerSense

EnerSense IncGamers Member

Hi and welcome to SPF!

14. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

Oh w_m made a little mistake FB is in college true bt that is the equilivant to american high school i think that he is a 3d year not sure on that tho

also welcome
    beware of fb aswell
    kicks shins

15. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SPF!

Has anyone mentioned the SPF Trade forums by the way? Oh, and ATMA too? .... just kidding. Have fun.

16. HolyPade

HolyPade IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forum! :howdy:

Enjoy your stay.

17. Serdash

Serdash IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forums and whatnot!

And for future reference, I'm the hottest chick here.(and HBB is the second hottest chick here... and lemming is the third hottest... and TUB comes in fourth, a close tie between him and farting_bob)

18. qaws

qaws Banned

PROVE IT. ILL BE ACCEPTING YOUR PICTURES. MAKE SURE THERE ATLEAST IN A BIKINI AT MY EMAIL [email protected] ill will rank on 3 things

clothes *none means perfect 10*
    hottness
    and style . make sure theres more than one.

19. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Well Sidhe's the only gal for me, and Bunny has her moments (prefere her with short hair). But not even TUB can match sidhe.

20. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

I think we can all agree that the ideal woman is totally bald.

- Noodle