Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hello

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by MasterOfPuppets, Jun 2, 2005.

1. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets IncGamers Member

Hello

Hello!

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me.. I've been off and on these forums for the past 2 or 3 years now. I usually would start to play SP for about a month or 2.. but then new games come out and distract me. Recently it's been World of Warcraft. Almost 50 days played on my 60 Mage.. But i've come back to the game that started it all for me: Diablo 2!

I wanted to try out B.net again, I really did.. But haxxord filled 1337ers doesn't sound appealing =/ So i've decided to come back to playing SP.

Just some questions!
    I know there was a FE bug before I left, and it looks like there aren't any patches to repair the bug, I was browsing the forums around 4am last night (today? o.o) and I swear there was a downloadable MPQ that took out the FE bug, if so, can someone please direct me to it? (I Swear I saw it!) if not, please excuse me for my stupid question. Reason being.. I was playing HC when my lvl 76 skellimancer got blown up by a FE enchanted mob in A1 =/

Okay, so i'm currently playing:
    79 Trapazon
    74 Fishymancer ( SC =P )

Oh, and Hi everyone :howdy:

2. atigdng

atigdng IncGamers Member

Welcome back to the SPF!

I know there is a FE mod that "fixes" the bug. I am not sure how to find it but someone will help you soon.

3. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

Welcome back! I remember you ... hard to forget your nick.

In any case, I believe (correct me if i'm wrong someone) that RTB's mod fixes the FE bug in 1.10 for Single Players and that more than a few members here use it. I'm sure that you can PM him for more info about it. I know that Nightfish (pretty sure) uses it so you can probably PM him too.

A month ago or so our mods Kremtok and AlterEgo came to an agreement with Elly, I believe, to make "mods" acceptable here in the SPF. I haven't been following that topic much but I believe that it's still stickied at the top of the forum so catch up with current news there for sure.

*edit* Just looked and it doesn't seem to be there anymore. *shrugs* ...

That's about it ....

4. SkaMan

SkaMan IncGamers Member

Welcome back MoP! I remember you, you've got a pretty distinct name there :) I made the switch to SP for the same reason... Did you used to hang around the hardcore forums?

~Ska

5. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

6. Manwe

Manwe IncGamers Member

Another one! I play an Orc Shaman on the North American Tichondrius server. :)

7. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets IncGamers Member

Yes! I used to play HC. I played for 3 weeks when the ladder reset last summer. After losing my MF sorc to lag, I decided to quit and get ready for my first year of college. I gave all my stuff to someone that frequented the HC forums at the time.

And thank you Hrus for the mod :)

Ohh.. Tichondrius Server. I play a 60 Undead Mage on Cenarius PvE "Carebear" server hehe. Horde For Life! (Even though we're outnumbered 3:1 =/ )

8. Manwe

Manwe IncGamers Member

Tichondrius is PvP :) I love Horde, liked them better in Warcraft III, still like them now, only outnumbered about 1.6:1 on our server, which is much better.

9. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Welcome back! Of course I remember you, how am I suppose to forget anyone with a cool name like that? :) !,,!

10. seige

seige IncGamers Member

Yes I remember you :)
    Welcome back.

- Jas :howdy:

11. Lucky_Seven

Lucky_Seven IncGamers Member

I remember you.

Welcome Back. :D

12. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

I rememeber you but you never got cookies, so ... *hands over welcome basket of baked goods* We've made a lot of improvements in the EMB if you want to check it out, and we can link to phrozen keep now (but no other D2 sites w/o approval).