Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hello!!!!

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Varock, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Varock

Varock IncGamers Member

Hello!!!!

Heya guys. I am Varock I have been playing the diablo series since Diablo 1 and got Diablo 2 when it came out and LOD when it came out. Currently I am comming back from a about a 1 month break from LOD. I cleaned out my account and am starting all over. Well most of the characters were expired anyway lol and I was never a big Bnet player. Varock is the name of the lvl 1 barbarian I just created on US East about 10 min ago lol. I usually play single player but I am going to try out the ladder. I only play in games I create as I like to keep lvl caps so i don't have any rushers coming in assuming I want one arg. I came to these forums for the reason that I can't stand to read the Blizzard BNet forums. They are discusting full of egotistical players and you get called newb for no reason when you have actually have been playing longer then they have in most cases. So I hope these forums are better then those ones. Hopefully I will see some of you in game as the only character I will be playing for a while is Varock so look for me if you have a low lvl character until I level up. Also my account name is TheNobleOne just incase you want to add me to a friend list or something. Well that is all lol. Hope to make friends with some of you guys/gals on these forums. Later dudes and dudets.

=======
    Varock
    =======

2. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

cool, if u need help ask me

3. Varock

Varock IncGamers Member

cool cool thx alot. I think I have just started to like private games lol some lvl 1 came into my lvl 1 game with mh and he said he had it. I told him to leave he said no it will help us. I said no been playing for years without it and it is not needed then left and started a private game. Well don't want to bring that up in here always causes arguments. But thank you for the curtesy. :D

4. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

by the way these forums r great for newcomers (newbies) and long timers (l337's :D ) as we have very little of the ppl you described (noobs)

yes there is a difference between newbies and noobs which i cant b bothered to go into right now, im sure u know anyway. might cya around on these forums but i play USWest so not online, shame.

5. Varock

Varock IncGamers Member

Glad to hear from you. I am not new I am old lol. Like I said above I have been playing since the 1st diablo game and I am just comming back from a break. Also you don't need to go into about newb, noob, and newbie lol I have known the difference for a long while and it just annoys me greatly with how much it is used just because someone does not agree with them ect.

But again glad to meet you and I am already likeing these forums just from reading them.

6. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Welcome to the forums, or as I tend to say ...

Mae Govannen!

Besure to enjoy your stay.
    Along the way you may :

1.Get Trouted. ( Ot Forums ) {Note : If you post in the Off TOpic Forums, any reference to this game is normally done as [crowbar swings], meaning say "crowbar swings" when talking about the game on the Ot Forum.

2. Get crowbared. (Ot Forums) Happens when you slip up & mention Diablo in the OT Forum. ( Happened to me several times.)

3. Be killed in the face. ( First used & invented by SuggestiveName) We all do that to one another on occasion, usually in response to a silly remark or some other form of verbal pun.)

4. Blame Durf. (OT Forum) The blame for anything may be put on Durf.

There are more, but I'll leave you to discover those on your own.

7. Varock

Varock IncGamers Member

LoL thx Nice you meet you as well hope to see more of you on the forums.