Hello

balluga08

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello

Hello all. I am a first time poster, long time lurker. I finally decided to join in and post something. I have been playing D2 since 1.06, and have enjoyed it. I have found the SPF to be very helpful for strategy and bulids, but it has been fun to read the stories and OT posts.

Now a little about myself. I am currently in Washington DC for an internship for my school, UC Davis. I am only in DC for about five more weeks, then I return to my native California. As luck would have it, I just broke a bone in my foot, and I am now laid up for a while, with nothing better to do.

Well, I guess that this is getting a little long, so I will stop there. I will see you around on the boards.

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome :howdy:

If you haven't already, take the time to read the FAQ's, they're a gold mine of info. Stop by the EMB and have a drink on Durf's tab. :drink:

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
hello and welcome to the spf i hope you will enjoy your stay and remember not to miss out on the EMB our own bar:)

Dave in the basement

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF! Stay off your feet, and on the computer!

Doc's orders! :lol:

Dave*

:teeth:

*Dave is not a doctor, but he did just stay at a Holiday Inn Express

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forums :)

I'm also not a doctor but I have a strong feeling that playing D2 would be the perfect cure for you. Beware of the side effects of becoming hopelessly addicted diabloholic though, like the rest of us :D

Vinmar

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF. :howdy:

Enjoy your stay. (just in case you didn't know, you can check out any time, you just can't leave. :D )

Vinmar

VenomTheVirus

Diabloii.Net Member
Kaysaar said:
Stop by the EMB and have a drink on Durf's tab. :drink:
The Forum crash killed his credit card -_-. We all know whos fault that is...

Welcome to the SPF! Once Durfs credit card is renewed have a drink on him at the EMB :drink:

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
Howdy

come sit over here in the n00b corner and have a drink :drink:

and thanks for the +1 to thread count :thumbsup:

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings, Balluga, and welcome to our forums. Please remember to read the FAQs and behave in front of our elite uniques.

It's a good thing that you don't need to use your feet to play D2! Hope you get better soon.

Meanwhile, feel free to drop by at the local forum bar, the EMB, for a quiet drink or two - the first one's on me. :drink:

Enjoy your time here.

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
Hiya balluga,

welcome to the forums enjoy your stay around here. All the best for your foot!

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
hiya balluga :howdy: welcome to the SPF, hope u'll enjoy your stay here,

i notice that there are alot of new members joining, maybe that post from kreiz really helped ^^

robin