Hello.

thejdawg2

Diabloii.Net Member
This forum used to be one of the most open and friendly forums in all of Dii.net, excepting the Druid forum that is. What happened?

who_knows

Diabloii.Net Member
thejdawg2 said:
This forum used to be one of the most open and friendly forums in all of Dii.net, excepting the Druid forum that is. What happened?
HAHA!!!! hiya! remember me?????

this forum has gotten soooooo quiet, i rarely bother to come here anymore :(

Shug_Ninx

Diabloii.Net Member
Its better to hang around OTF then the strategy forums for general chit-chat. Not that I'm bashing the strategy forums, but most of the topics are full of things that have been run over 100's of times, and it appears even 1.10 cant hold a dying game for long. Me, Im just waiting for Blizzard to fix their servers so taht I may enter the WOW beta. :)

YogiRat

Diabloii.Net Member
thejdawg2 said:
Of course I remember you.

Dare I try to bring the OT and fun and games back to the zon forum?
Go for it:p It seems like zons aren't very popular anymore.:confused:

yogi

Cario

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Ladies and Gents,

didn't know you were still hanging round thejdawg. Didn't you go off to college or something? I know you don't know me - I'm a bit of a lurker, but since none of the old guys are around anymore, i though I'd say hello. :xsmile5:

Got a Question for you,
Have any of you still got Mizuno's e-mail address? - I seem to have lost it somewhere along the line, and i know you were there when he was still frequenting the forums.

Anyway, have a pleasant day and happy gaming for the rest of you.

Cheers,
Cario

Kirsty

The Order of Dii Guild Member
Hi guys, nice of you to drop by. It's been certainly quiet lately, also due to my work abroad I missed most of the threads. Besides that I hang out more in the druid forum nowadays since I'm fooling around doing a few tests for the guys there and it's always nice to talk to Vic and company.

Oh yes, I haven't got Mizzy's email. I haven't heard from him in a while either. :(

Rewen

Diabloii.Net Member
Dark Tyrant said:
The avatar with the dancing smiley face scares me.
I'm terribly frightened, as well.

The only time I came to this baord pre-1.10, was to read the ten commandments. I thought Paradox was about the coolest member name I had ever seen back then.