Hello World!

SeaBiscuit

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello World!

Hey everyone!

Just started posting here not too long ago. After some encouragement from a helpful person, I thought I`d drop a self-introduction line here rather than just jumping right in.
I played Diablo for awhile before the expansion came out, completing normal with my blizzard / meteor sorceress and then cleared normal again with my assassin afterwards. I took a few years off since I left for Japan and forgot my key codes back in the States. Doh! I recently bought a new copy off of Amazon and have been playing single-player ever since due to the lag issues of playing with an old computer.
I am originally from Florida, the sunshine state but currently live in equally sunny (and humid) Osaka, Japan. I`ve lived here for four years with my dog and my girlfriend and currently study Japanese while teaching at a middle school.
Sorry for dropping such a load and um, nice to meet you!

Sincerely,

SeaBiscuit :thumbsup:
 

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
SeaBiscuit said:
I`ve lived here for four years with my dog and my girlfriend
You mention your dog, before your girlfriend....uh oh, someone's not gonna be happy:) Anyways welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay:) Always nice with another member. Are you named after a horse by any chance?
 

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
SeaBiscuit said:
Hey everyone!

Just started posting here not too long ago. After some encouragement from a helpful person, I thought I`d drop a self-introduction line here rather than just jumping right in.
I played Diablo for awhile before the expansion came out, completing normal with my blizzard / meteor sorceress and then cleared normal again with my assassin afterwards. I took a few years off since I left for Japan and forgot my key codes back in the States. Doh! I recently bought a new copy off of Amazon and have been playing single-player ever since due to the lag issues of playing with an old computer.
I am originally from Florida, the sunshine state but currently live in equally sunny (and humid) Osaka, Japan. I`ve lived here for four years with my dog and my girlfriend and currently study Japanese while teaching at a middle school.
Sorry for dropping such a load and um, nice to meet you!

Sincerely,

SeaBiscuit :thumbsup:
Nice to meet you as well SeaBiscuit. :)
Enjoy your stay here with us.

- Jas :wave:
 

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome aboard. And no worries about the load, information is always usefull. (Okay, not always, but pretty close).
 

ChaoticTwitch

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF !! its kinda like 7/11 in here. the threads may not always be open, but their always doing business.

cheers, C.T.
 
Hi Mr. Biscuit.
*kicks shins, giggles*
So how has your D2 career gone for you? what builds do you enjoy, what pats/mats have you got? any guardians? any high level chars to brag about?
*kicks shins again, giggles more*
Come join us at the EMB bar for a drink and cookies, get to know some of us better.
*kicks shins again, giggles even harder*
 

Jude

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome!

Welcome, Seabiscuit!

I don't stop in often, but I've been around a lot longer than it seems (the forums changed/had problems a couple of times and everyone had to re-register). And while it's good to see old buddies when I stop in, it's nice to see new people, too.

Jude
 

Vargas

Diabloii.Net Member
SPF ni yôkoso, SeaBiscuit san. Osaka wa donna machi desuka? Koko ni hoka no nihon go wo hanasu hito ga aru wa totemo ii desu, ne.

BTW, ei go de, what kind of DII char do you like? Mine favourite chars in the moment are my blizzard sorceress, Zriya (lvl86), and my Bear/armageddon druid, Henge (lvl30). Mata, ne.
 

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forums seabiscuit!!

I hope that was just a typo about your girlfriend and dog, no one wants to play second fiddle to a dog.

We are curious as to which builds you play. Please by all means fill us in.

Oh and sorry about FB kicking you 3 times in the shins he normally only kicks once but you have 4 legs (being a horse and all) so I guess you still have one good leg left, just like the rest of us. :cool:
 

salvo

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm... a sea biscuit... i wonder how u taste like *lick lips*... lol... j/k...

welcome to SPF, i hope u enjoy the giveaway
 

goltar25

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF. You should join some tournaments, they're really fun, and the more participating in them the better.
 

barren

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
You mention your dog, before your girlfriend....uh oh, someone's not gonna be happy:) Anyways welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay:) Always nice with another member. Are you named after a horse by any chance?
lol, I've been with my dog longer then I've been with any girl so it's only fair that the dog come first out of seniority. I'm sure SeaBiscuit feels the same :)
 

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
barren said:
lol, I've been with my dog longer then I've been with any girl so it's only fair that the dog come first out of seniority. I'm sure SeaBiscuit feels the same :)
Well technically goltar was living with our kitty (see 'tar) before he was with me, but if he ever named her first he'd be sleeping in her room.

BTW, SB, welcome, ignor rev.bob, he's just trying to show he likes you...
Have this lovely goodie basket of baked goodies and enjoy your stay.
 
Top