hello - time to form / join clan or small group??

posthuman_andy

Diabloii.Net Member
hello - time to form / join clan or small group??

Have been playing USwest SC since 1.08 and now also USwest SC ladder. I think its time to form clan or join existing or maybe just form small group. Looking for mature peeps (25+??). Im on D2 very regularly with the following accs : non-ladder andybut,andybut1 + andymule, ladder andyequipment1 + andyunid3

i rarely trade or PK, prefering mf runs, total lvl clearance, crafting and trying new builds ( currently trying spear zons both ladder and non).

so whisper me on the above accs and lets hook up.

:idea:

Clarick

Diabloii.Net Member
posthuman_andy said:
Have been playing USwest SC since 1.08 and now also USwest SC ladder. I think its time to form clan or join existing or maybe just form small group. Looking for mature peeps (25+??). Im on D2 very regularly with the following accs : non-ladder andybut,andybut1 + andymule, ladder andyequipment1 + andyunid3

i rarely trade or PK, prefering mf runs, total lvl clearance, crafting and trying new builds ( currently trying spear zons both ladder and non).

so whisper me on the above accs and lets hook up.

:idea:
Hey!

Check us out. www.strikeforcex.net We are small right now as far as our diablo 2 Division goes but we are a great bunch of mature gamers.

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd tell ya to take a look at our Guild site, but you mentioned that you were soft core and out guild is strictly hard core non-ladder. Having said that, jump on board with Clarick, they sound like a good bunch.

Masa

greghi

Diabloii.Net Member
masakerr said:
I'd tell ya to take a look at our Guild site, but you mentioned that you were soft core and out guild is strictly hard core non-ladder. Having said that, jump on board with Clarick, they sound like a good bunch.

Masa
guild site?

neophase

Banned
Hope to c u all on sfx, just came back from there but till than, I play ladder only west SC, *neophaseld

Only got 1 char above lvl20 and that's my fanatic zealot pal /w holy shield, 3.7k dmg, and my merc does 4k dmg :D
We're both lvl85.
Let's play some time.

chaca

Diabloii.Net Member
I play SC Ladder USwest as well. Always looking for good people to play with. My account is Jman8611.

Hope to see you online.