Hello there!

DarkPact

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello there!

Hello everyone. Kind of new to these forums, but I hope I don't stay new for long. I was going to participate in this new ladder reset but I couldn't find my disks in time, so now it's relatively pointless for me to make a go at it now. So, I thought I would hop on over to the single player forum and see what's cracking.

My name is Jessy, I am attending college for Criminal Justice and Fire Science. I start my first semester in the Fall, and I'm looking forward to it. Hmm... I play World of Warcraft on the side, so my time with D2 will be split between real life, school, and this god forsaken game World of Warcraft.

If you have any questions for me just shoot em over in this thread. If this is the wrong place to post this I apologize. I checked the sticky's and I don't recall anything being said about where to post introduction threads.

But anyways, hope to see you guys around the forum.

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Hello there!

Welcome to SPF! :wave:

Be nice to EU's and enjoy your stay. And yes, your post is in right place. One question though:

Do you play Softcore or Hardcore? Or both like I do (ok, less on HC, but still)?

LD50

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:

Congrats on the good choice of single player, and hardcore? Awesome!

Just one question; what is Fire Science?

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey! :wave: Welcome to the SPF. Good to see some more HC'ers. Enjoy your stay.

dune6836

Diabloii.Net Member

hello and welcome. protect you shins, watch your wallet and make sure your belt is tight.

i'd be interested in knowing what fire science is too.. dune

edit, did some searching and i think it refers to training towards being a fireman. presumably in the modern sense and not as imagined by ray bradbury

Last edited:

Zefimas

Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome, enjoy your stay, and please do explain the whole fire thingy please:p

Cheers

DarkPact

Diabloii.Net Member

Well after I get my bachelors I plan on going through the Fire Academy. Eventually I would like to retire later in life as a high-up individual working for a fire department. That's where Fire Science comes into play. Arson investigators, Fire Marshalls, etc.

=)