Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hello! Some questions for the pros.

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by SgtSparklez, Sep 1, 2010.

1. SgtSparklez

SgtSparklez IncGamers Member

Hello! Some questions for the pros.

Hello everyone im new to these forums, my IGN is "Sgt-Sparklez". I am on US West ladder. I recently started Diablo 2 LoD again. The last time I played had to be during 1.11.

Anyways, Ive made a hammer paladin, who is now lvl70. I need some help. I have no good items for hammer-dins. How do I get started? I heard i need an mf sorc, but I dont even know how to get the items with MF in the first place! I do however have 10-11 pgems. Im looking to get an Enigma mage plate or breast plate, and a Heart of the Oak Flail.

Can someone tell me what i need to do to become successful enough to get these? :thumbup:

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Re: Hello! Some questions for the pros.

MFing isn't really worth it because closed bnet is overrun with bots. It's more effective to collect pgems, crafting runes and Spirit runesets (incl. Hel). I suggest to start at that in nightmare if you don't have good gear yet. Items which are used up will always have a value (and they have a surprisingly high value in this ladder season) while uniques, HRs, runewords etc. just get more and more.

Runewords involving HRs etc. are pretty hard to get in this season, it seems that a new mass duping method hasn't been discovered yet. Enigma might cost 25 Ist runes on ladder, HotO maybe 3.

3. SeCKSEgai

SeCKSEgai IncGamers Member

Re: Hello! Some questions for the pros.

While the wording may be different, I basically saw this same question in the sorc forum - I'd recommend not reposting the same thread very often.

Bottom line - basically play endlessly like a bot and you'll either get the runes or things to trade for them. I enjoyed previous ladder seasons much more.