Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hello presentation

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Arturdoc, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Arturdoc

Arturdoc IncGamers Member

hello presentation

my name is artur and i play this game sen itwas new witcxh was may years ago

i started to play diablo1 and have sen 1997 been runing a guild witch i will not mention on thise forums.

Any way i play Solo now and single player and was wonder whats corect spec would be to a summoner necro first time i play one of those

a bit about myself i am 34 years old and play most of time amazon bow spec :)

but in single player i wanna try play anecro and i manage get to lv 37 in a so fare and on baal cant kill baal yet been try but its abit hard in single :)

play legit way and will allways do soo as i am one of those who been last 9 years work against this game as a guild leader my guild was once nown fore it stands on legit way unfortinaly ouer nummers gone down and whe are now just a few left play legit most elders have mowed to atthers game the main core of us are play on east and sinlge player

live in sweden and working in a factory

2. YoungDbl

YoungDbl IncGamers Member

I can tell your from sweden. Or atleast not native to english language.
    But none the less...
    Welcome and enjoy.
    -dool
    -stickies
    -emb
    -Shin guards and cookies.

About covered it all?
    Fav builds? Best items?

3. Arturdoc

curtently i use no good items on the necro my best is like a +1 staff sanders taboo best item found in siblge in normal game cant kill baal at all

4. YoungDbl

YoungDbl IncGamers Member

You might want to read the stickies for a little help. That should explain and maybe give you some tips. Read some character guides on fishy's to tell when to fight certain places or boss's.
    level 37 is a bit low for a summoner to take on baal IMO.

5. Samsung

Samsung Banned

Hey man welcome to the SPF!
    Most everyone here are kind people and can help you if you really need help.
    You should read the stickies as they explain about SPF trading, how to start your own tournaments, and many more.
    peace

6. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

read this funny guide
    welcome to the spf! enjoy your stay here. don't eat cookies from starngers, best is to give them all to me so i may check for the poisoned one.
    *kick Arturdoc shin*
    /varnish

7. PetSlayer

PetSlayer IncGamers Member

Välkommen!

Enjoy your stay and definitely read the stickies, also read about ATMA and download it, it will help you move stuff from a char to another and osv. People here are most kind and helpful, but you have to protect your shins at all times and prepare for the bruises...and whatch out for the squid attacks!

*sharpens harpoon and hides behind Spearthrower*

Darn, he's not around, I better go hunt myself some squid.

*kicks nebux shin then shoves a huge piece of chocolate cake up his mouth*

Peace man

8. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Hello! :wave: and welcome to the SPF!
    Enjoy your stay.

9. Spearthrower

Spearthrower IncGamers Member

Welcome!

May spears never pierce your innards!

Beware the Squid.... oh, I seem to have a deputy Squid Hunter.... we should all be safe from cephalopodic agression!!

Spearthrower
    Thrower of spears.

10. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Welcome to the SPF. :wave:

You can find the Fishymancer guide under this link. Follow it, marvel at the wonder that is the Fisheh and follow your minions picking things up.

Nice to see such a nice long-term player coming to the forum. Particularly one that has been dedicated enough to run Guilds. Shows a lot of commitment.

As English isn't your fist language, I will make an effort not to correct your spelling; it still beats leet-speak. :shocked:

11. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forum.:wave: Looks like I have been beat by all everyone else on the warning and tips. Oh well, at least you got the info.

Stop by the EMB some time and have a beer on me.:thumbsup:

12. Dark Matter

Dark Matter IncGamers Member

Helloooo,

Welcome to the SPF.

You should be able to buy a better wand than Sander's taboo. My Summoner is still using the using a +2Skills one he bought from the Rogue camp when he got to Act 5. Lvl 37 may be a bit low for them to become available, but you should be able to get a decent wand. Just keep teleporting to the sellers in Kurast, Lut Gholein and the camp until you see a decent one.

13. Arturdoc

[got a +2 summing staff now should help abit more

my curent spec is

1 amp damage

1 fire golem

bone armor lv 1

10 review

11 in skleton mastery

10 skellys

4 mages

1 merc from act 2 defensive one

baal at nomral took me at lv '9 to kill 2 houers and 22 minits no not a joke took that long was a roguth fight as well

he is dead and i mowed over to nightmere at lv 40 act 1

14. IronCrown

IronCrown IncGamers Member

lol.... I feel your pain, just had a very bad baal fight myself (about a hour) with a tourny caracter of mine, the bugger just wouldn't die.

Regarding your low level, you should use the /playersX command that is available to single player. In-game you just hit return, and type the command in, putting a number from 1-8 in the place of X. This simulates the number of players in a game, giving the monsters more hit-points and boosting your experience immensely.

15. Arturdoc

well at lv 39 witch i was that fight was fun but ot was along fight is nowe lv 41 and have done 4 quests in act 1m nightmerer

16. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

baal it's easy with a necromancer. my necromancer is able to kill baal very very fast. you need CB gear on your merc or
    make a TP near baal then go to harograth(?) and go back to act 2 (palace level) or 3 ( durance of hate ) or 4 (river of flame) and make some revives of those Urdars ( big humans Hulk like with big clubs ) as they have CB skills. do not make another TP just go from the waypoint to act 5, then take the TP to baal. enjoy the fun. also be sure always to cast decreptify on baal and have a clay golem near to slow him to a snail movement.
    an easy way for CB gear for merc is to try to find a 2 socket Polearm or Spear and put in this order Amn and Tir.

17. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Welcome! Here's your goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant.

Don't mind the shin kickers, read the stickies and play nice. Now, tell us all about YOU! what you do when not working/playing D2; favorte color, cookie, etc. you get more cookies that way. :grin: