Hello im new and i got question

Charmy

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello im new and i got question

first sorry about bad english
i got a level 6 Sourcerr
i play diablo 2 without exp
and im in act 1
now why thres no any shop that sells mana potions?
thats impossible without

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Re: Hello im new and i got question

Hello and welcome to the forum. There are many here who have English as a second language. Don't worry. :)

You can't but mana pots in Classic, if I remember correctly or was that 1.07 LoD? The Classic sub forum would know though.

:wave:

Palurien

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, if you buy the expansion you will be able to buy mana potions in shops (Acara for act I, Drognan and Lysander act II, Ormus and Alkor act III, Jamilla act IV and Malah act V).

But as Thyiad said, I am not sure if in some of the later classic patches you can buy mana potions or not, so the link provided should be able to tell you that.

And welcome :)

I played classic for a while and im sure you could buy mana pots. I think you need to download the patch. All you need to do that is start diablo 2 and then click on battle net and it should download it and i think that you will be able to buy mana pots.

Sorry however if this does not work :(

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member

Yes, I just started a classic character from my 1.11 LoD installation and Akara sells mana potions. I am sure you couldn't buy them in 1.09 classic, because I tried to make a rushing character for Hellforge runs, which idea I abandoned later...

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

Mana potions don't even get sold in the 1.09 expansion or earlier.