Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hello I want to make a bone and poison necro for p v p. if

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by xpumafangx, May 16, 2005.

1. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

hello I want to make a bone and poison necro for p v p.

Right now I want to make one but I wanted some addvice before I go with it. I did read alot of guilds writen here. LOOKS COUNT.

My necro exp is very limted.

I do own a skelemancer that has 750something% mf. I do all my mfing with him and loving every min of it. I look for rares but I find alot of uni items as well. But any ways. Its called Ibrahim. It translates to true fallower of god, so I have heard.

I want to use a cool name that doesn't sound like omg_i_pk_pwnz_allxxxx_xx, thats just gay.
    I have these items for him.

hoto

mage plate enigma

Alot of diffent wands, with alot of whites. Some I have been given offers for.

Plus 1 to poison and bone skills 20% faster cast rate rare diaham helm thing. I like the way it looks more then a shako, ya I have those too. I know I should get a plus 2 to those skills. But I like the way it looks so yes I am leaning towards it over shako.

marrow boots.

eth zodded homo. I hear that a normal one with a um is better.

maras with 20 resists.

all the uni and set gloves with faster cast rate.

I dont own any sojs. I play mostly melee builds. I do own 2 bk rings. I also own alot of faster cast rate rares. I kind of want to go with trang-ols because I do want to use decrepify.

I do not own that uni belt with faster cast rate on it. I feel that I should tho. What should I use in the mean time?

What should I do with him? Should I go with the max block rate or high vit? I feel that I should go with the max block rate just because of what I own right now.

I am thinking about skill wise, tell me if I am wrong to go with that plz.
    I also might get lower resists. Just so I can help out with every one when I am doing baal runs. Like for say life tap if I am working with alot of melee builds. Or lower resists if there are alot of sorc's. I want to use decrepify for dueling to piss people off. And I want to use bone walls to make a safe place to cast from when dueling. Just make a cage of 3 or 4 bone walls.

Max teeth
    Max bone spear
    max bone spirit
    Max bone wall?
    rest to bone armor?
    1 point into lower resists?
    Level 86, and 111-112 skills from levels and quests, at level 99?

Thank you for your help before hand.

2. Mr.Popo

Mr.Popo Banned

max bone spear
    max bone spirit
    max bone wall
    max teeth
    rest goes into bone armor

use these gears: (if u can afford)

ur nec circlet
    good white wand (+3bspear, +3bspirit, +3barmor. anything close to that)
    enimga
    um'd or ber'd homo or df
    trang glove
    spider web sash
    marrowwalk
    2x 10fcr rare rings
    good fcr necro ammy. (will be better than mara and some cost less than it)
    /w cta + lidless

charms:
    10x pnb gcs (plain/life/fhr)
    9x life/mana/res/frw scs
    1x anni

stuffs in stash:

all the gears & charms u need for stacking resist
    hoto
    2x sojs
    1x ravenfrost
    tgod
    ber'd shako

3. Gix

Gix IncGamers Member

Funny how you name an advocate of death after a follower of God.
    Shako is great, you get used to the ugliness, I promise you.

Max Teeth
    Max Bone Spear
    Max Bone Spirit
    Max Bone Wall
    Marrowwalks Bug
    1+ Bone Armor

Lower Resist doesn't work with Bone spells IIRC.

Arachnid Mesh is the belt you are referring to.
    Slows Target By 10%
    +1 To All Skills
    +20% Faster Cast Rate
    Increases Maximum Mana 5%
    Level 3 Venom (11 Charges)

In the meantime use a Gloom's Trap or crafted caster belt.

Use Um'ed Homunculus (please don't call it a homo :rolleyes: )

If you are going to duel casters, go max vit.
    If you are going to duel melee chars, go max block.

EDIT: Sorry if this is repetitive. Popo beat me to the first post. :mad:

4. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Hmm seems to me you leaning towards a bone and not a bone-poison nova necro :D There was a guide i saw incorporating bone/poison but its a difficult build as poison: +/- poison resists/poison dmg items while bone : +skills/fcr but kudos to that guy for coming up with a build that attempts to incorporate both :D Bone based necros do ok in PvM with 48-75 fcr but for PvP most go for 75-125fcr depending on who they duel hehe Homonculus is a good choice if you want a decent blocking but a Darkforce Spawn is what peeps go for if they do not wish for blocking but need more fcr. And ya Mr.Popo is right - rare ammy can spawn with 2necro/10fcr while crafts can get +2necro/20fcr! Lastly if your str permits it a CTA+Spirit Monarch boosts your life and especially mana a lot more than lidless - cheers and good choice with a bone necro :D

5. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

If you're dueling casters, then you'll need 125%FCR.

6. xpumafangx

Death is apart of life. I all ways looked at it as coming out of a shell. Then loosing some one. So ya I could easyly see the ideal of a advocate of death using a name of god. Using a shell of what used to belong to some one else doesnt bother me too much, just the smell.

So you all are saying no to to cureses ok.

Ya I was planing on using lower resists to help out a sorc, a aruadin, avanger, carrion wolf, trap assassins, and what not. Then use dec for dueling.

Ya I plan on using 125% faster cast rate. I would need 30% more then what I have so far, belt+amulet. I might have a rare amulet sitting around some where. What about a magic amulet with +3 to necro b&p skills and 10% faster cast rate?

How would I use a white wand with this I am not shure. I would like the ideal tho. Maybe white plus dark force or spirit sheild? If and when I get one.

Also a friend of mine uses a clay golem to slow people down. Used it on me alot. Would that help me out?

I worry about my mana cost fot teleport. Since I wont use so much plus to all skills. But using plus to necro skills. That isn't a big deal?

7. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

If you are doing the Marrowwalk thing than you can spend the points to get LR. If you plan on doing some cooperative PvM work with this Necro than it is a good idea.

Using a Clay can work very well if you incorporate it into your usual strategy. If you haven't already you might want to read this guide.

8. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

Don't bother wasting points to get LR just to be friendly and helpful to the simpletons in baalruns...if you was making a venomancer they I could understand...but since your not why waste those points? Just use decrep...barbs will love you for it.

Also...it would probably be better to use them on either skeletons or revives after all the bone skills are done...or even save them for when and if they take away the marrowalk bug.

HoS

9. xpumafangx

Ok I wont get Lr.