Hello everyone.

Phillip

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello everyone.

Hey! Just thought I would introduce myself before I started posting. I'm a male and 19 years old. I've been playing D2 pretty much since release, but mostly on Bnet. That was until a few months ago I discovered ATMA and the ability to do /players8. After that, I knew SP was the only way to go :thumbsup: I don't have an amazing collection of items yet, but I'm working on it. The best thing I've found as of yet would be Medusa's Gaze, Tals amulet, and a few good runes. So, I won't stretch this out any longer. :)

ChaoticTwitch

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF !!! whats your favorte class and/or builds? enjoy yourself here, lots of info and nice ppl. dont forget to check the stickies and such. and remember, its kinda like 7/11 in here. the threads may not always be open, but their allways doing business.

cheers, C.T.

Phillip

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh yes, my favorite character would be a summoning necro. Mine is level 81.

Least favorite would be a sorceress of any kind. I despise the teleport skill. :p

ChaoticTwitch

Diabloii.Net Member
summoner eh? cool, another necro fan joins us. *insert evil lauph*, *then caughing from too much evil lauphing* my favorite class is the necro as well. haha yeah the teleport can be cheap sometimes, but very sweet for MF runs.

cheers, C.T.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! watch out for rev.bob and the squid. The fisrt will mean well when he kicks you, the second will eat all of your posts adn prevent logging in. Why either of them do is a mystry for the ages... come discuss it in the EMB and enjoy these fresh baked cookies.

(As some one has to, check out the stickies and FAQs, esp. the tourney stickie...)

Torstar

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the spf!! :clap: I agree on the tele skill....if I have to stand there and fight 1000000000 enemies then so should they :D

mad.as.a.meataxe

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF from New Zealand. What part of the world are you from? Enjoy your time here and may the drop gods be kind (If you could steal some of Masas' WF that would be good :D )

MAAM

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
We're not done yet....Welcome to the SPF:) Seems like Necros are top dogs in 1.10! who would have thought that the lowly curse ***** could rise to such prominence. Anyway enjoy your stay.

water_moon said:
Welcome! watch out for rev.bob and the squid. The fisrt will mean well when he kicks you,
I dont kick, i mearly participate in the activity of strong physical contact focused on the tibia.
*kicks phil in the shins*
Welcome!!!:thumbsup: