Hello Everyone

IntoTheSky

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello Everyone

Ive been reading these forums for about 3 weeks and decided to finnaly register and i would like to take part in all the stuff going on here i currently have no single player characters and wish to start one i posted a thread in mp game if no one responds im going to go out on my own

Any suggestions for a build?

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Hammerdins or Fishymancer are good build to start out with.

Welcome to the SPF, enjoy your stay here! :howdy:

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome to the forums :D

I'd suggest the hammerdin

fishymancer = sidekick for skellies
hammerdin = lean mean killing machine

:lol:

Joutaja

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF! Enjoy your stay here!:)

Fishymancers are not able to do Hell on players8 (well not fast anyway)
Hammerdins are able to do Hell on players8 and Fast!

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Welcome to the Addicts Forum. It is difficult to move away from the computer and go to bed!

Kolor Klown

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF
I'd say start with fishymancer, I started with one and it turned out all good for my following characters (and plus, necro have some sweet looking armor :D )

-Klown :xsmile4:

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Sky,

welcome to the forum! I'd say go for the VegaSorc (MeteOrb). After one and a half years of premier meleeship I finally started a Fishymancer and a VegaSorc. Even though the Fishy is very effective (make that very, very effective), I find the VegaSorc is more fun.

Cheerio and have fun!

BeatMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi there ITS and welcome to the bestest, most fabulous forum in the quadrant.

Even though I´m not playing MP myself, I´m sure lots of people would want to play with you.

May your stay be a long and pleasant experience.

CHEERS! :drink:

-BeatMaster

kramph

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum. :howdy:

I started playing fishymancers, and it is a lot of fun. :jig:

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings and welcome to our forum. Please remember to read the FAQs and behave in front of our elite uniques.

You can pretty much try any character, as they all have their good points - don't feel like you have to stick by a cookie cutter. It just depends upon what you prefer doing (such as bashing monsters, shooting them from afar, casting spells, organising minions, etc).

Feel free to drop by at the local forum bar, the EMB, for a quiet drink or two - the first one's on me.

Enjoy your time here.