Hello everybody!

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Hello everybody!

I have been hanging out at the SPF for quite some time and wandered over here occasionally. I have seen some political threads that are interesting to me and would like to respond to some of them. But I thought I would introduce myself to you OTF folks.

I have been playing D2 for about 2 years. I currently have only one char in Hell and have yet to pat him. But it's coming!

I'll let you figure out my political and other views by reading my posts! Thats fair isn't it?

See ya around

Thanks

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
hello.. all i can say is watch out for anakha1, ash housewares, suggestivename, usufruct, and some of those other strange people :whistle:

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome Dacar.

have a good time at the OTF. Don´t let the crazies scare you and don´t feed the trolls.

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
ZeppelinAngel said:
hello.. all i can say is watch out for anakha1, ash housewares, suggestivename, usufruct, and some of those other strange people :whistle:

Ya forgot to mention me! the moose-riding king of festivus!

now dacar. WELCOME TO THE OTF!!!!!!!!! (everyone ducks and covers their ears)

Howdy. Welcome. And what does it mean to pat a character in Hell? It sounds dangerous. If I went there, I'd be after a lot more than patting.

Dacar92

MixedVariety said:
Howdy. Welcome. And what does it mean to pat a character in Hell? It sounds dangerous. If I went there, I'd be after a lot more than patting.
What exactly would you be after in hell?

This thread could go off topic very quickly!

tintrail

Diabloii.Net Member
hey there... hope you enjoy your stay in the OTF. for some reason people don't like it if you mention diablo (i guess this is due to it being the OTF).

*looks back and sees what he wrote*

oh geez!!!

*starts running, weaving madly, while throwing innocent bystanders into the way of his pursuers*

:teeth:

tydon

Diabloii.Net Member
Watch out for the armadillo.......hes lurking around here somewhere *lifts up rug* hmm...not there......

Hey, how big are armadillos anyways?

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi there and welcome to the OTF! I'm a newbie. Everybody on this forum hates me, and if not, they should! Stay on my good side, and don't stare at me... and we'll be golden. Have fun posting, bud! :D

Oh and Armadillos are like the size of... small dogs... or a large lizard... or a beaver... or an anteater. It's not big, but then again it's not small. Ok, I'll go with the size of a beagle.

Dacar92

Smelly said:
Hi there and welcome to the OTF! I'm a newbie. Everybody on this forum hates me, and if not, they should! Stay on my good side, and don't stare at me... and we'll be golden. Have fun posting, bud! :D

*walks away looking back and staring...*

Dacar92

Smelly said:
Time to die!

*tackles Dacar92 into a nearby wall*
*Dacar falls thru wall and it falls on Smelly. Dacar gets up and walks away again...*