Hello?!? Echo!!

liquid_mage

Diabloii.Net Member
It bums me out how little activity we have here now. Maybe it's just the game being 4 years old. Or Overwatch and HotS.

I know Tougez, Aahz and Dark/Wraith still play. Anybody else?

Solwolf

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
The forums have definitely slowed down. I prob check this site more than I play - but then again, I usually only play for a couple weeks at the start of a new season, so there's that. :)

tougeznut

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea, the game is starting to die out on me. I used to love the competitive aspect of GRs, but with the power creep the levels have become ridiculous. Not the mention the paragon required to commit (read: time). I need to play more classes to really enjoy it any more I think. Next season I'm going to mix it up and I'll try to be me casual. Get at least one more season out of the game before they absolutely ruin it.

Jcakes

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll play next season. Probably sc again though. I normally play first month until I get the stash tab.

RadTang

Diabloii.Net Member
I will start D3 at next season too. A few days after the beginning as I want to start after my sea trip with family. Gonna take D2 with me so I might do some good with IndianaBones, the non-standard fishymancer.

TheDarkSide

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
The game, the Clan, and the lack of builds needed to succeed really sucks.. I'm still hanging on but really wish something would change...

liquid_mage

Diabloii.Net Member
I enjoyed the Garg WD last season for GRs, but could not use it for speed runs. When I wanted to kill 350 monsters from a from a shrine or try to get a 2 minutes TX rift I used a LeapQuake Barb. With T13 this may not be as much of an issue.

Either way it's glad to see some people still lurking and playing every other/third season.

RadTang

Diabloii.Net Member
I might even join a clan or so. I need friends desperately... Still waiting for a new season. I will be late coz I want to start D3 after my family trip. I'm not into being the #1st on ladder so I will focus on just exploring the game and having fun.

RadTang

Diabloii.Net Member
D3 forum feels like this:

(imagine this as a gif :p A classical, cult, western shithole town scene :p Welcome to Shittown ! Population: You.. and dirt :p )