Hello and introduction

slowpoke

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello and introduction

Just introducing myself to the SPF. My name is Steve, I live in Aurora, IL (a chicago suburb) and my current job is being a full time father... :flip:

After getting the kids to bed I often - well, usually - ok, always - play DII for a while. I have a lvl 85 cookie cutter, I mean hammerdin, who is about to enter the river of flame and search for the forge. I also have a lvl 18 fishymancer who is currently on the back burner.

It looks like you all have a good group of people in this forum and wow, even a bar!

That's all for now,

slowpoke

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello and welcome to SPF :wave:

Check the FAQ for some useful information and also feel free to join our MP games and ladders (both SC and HC)

:)

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
Suppose I'll introduce myself here too. My name is Désirée. I just turned 35 2 weeks ago. I live in SoCal, about 100 yards from the beach, thus the screen name. Been playing for years but just for fun. It's great after a frustrating day on set to come home and just kill hellspawn.

I have rediscovered D2X recently due a nice confluence of events. 1)My fiancée finally arrived from Sweden and I got her hooked on the game too. 2)1.10 patch came out. 3) I found ATMA and can now switch items between characters thus making MF runs a viable option.

So hi everyone :::waves:::

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Hi and welcome BeachBabe ands Slowpoke. I hope you stay in the SPF is long and enjoyable!

Hey Slowpoke, I am in Woodstock, IL and your story is a very familiar one. After I get my kids to bed, I almost always play D2. Perhaps we can play together on some nights. Reply here or PM me and let me know.

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome, and enjoy your stay on the thin line between sanity and insanity! :howdy:

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to town, both of you.

Things to remember: forum rules, FAQ, bar, squid, 2-headed squirrel, Lucy, Durf's fault, ladders, um, I guess that'll do for now. Test at 11.

Cheers :drink:

burke615

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF! :wave:

@slowpoke: Nice to see (yet) another dad on the forum! What model kid(s) do you have? Two boys here (2 years old, and 3 months old.)

@HBeachBabe: I see you will fit right in, with one thread hijack already! :teeth:

Cheers!
Burke

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
burke615 said:
Welcome to the SPF! :wave:

@HBeachBabe: I see you will fit right in, with one thread hijack already! :teeth:

Cheers!
Burke
just didn't want to clutter things up with yet another "hello, I'm me" kinda thread :D

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the asylum, both of you :)

Oh and HBeachBabe, that way you steal us from one obligatory welcome post, now is that nice? :lol:

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum, both of you. BeachBabe, we'd love to welcome you in your own thread, too. So if you feel like it...

Also I just saw that tragor told you about Lucy, but he forget Gregory...

Butzull

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome aboard Slowpoke. Hope you have a great stay and good luck with getting your Hammerdin to the end line, you're close now!

Butz. :teeth:

slowpoke

Diabloii.Net Member
Burke615 - two kids here, (not counting me), a girl in kindergarten and a 3 year old boy.

Dacar92 - I have always played SP, perhaps because I cut my gaming teeth with Wizardy 1: Proving grounds of the mad overlord... :xbeard:
I will have to think about it a bit.

slowpoke