Hello All

Shadow Raven

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello All

Hi all

just thouhgt i would post my intro thread here sames most appropiat. i have been playing diablo2 SP for about 6 months now though i also play on realms SP takes up most of my time and has been the bane of my uni work this year blah who needs and education :D. i am 21 and live in the UK.Bolton(for those who know where that is). Current missons in diablo2 SP are grial mat/pat every class specfic set and most inportently HAVE FUN. i do belong to another D2 community won't meantion it here but i figured why not know here i have lotered for a long time. so

HELLO ALL FROM SHADOW RAVEN

SR

Horobi

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum Shadow Raven, I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Beware of farting bob by the way, he has the nasty habbit of kicking new members in the shins.

Shadow Raven

Diabloii.Net Member
belive it or not i study computer games software development

so my work day consits of makeing games and playing games mostly D2

SR

colony

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF.

And I do indeed know where Bolton is. It's about 20 miles north of where I live ATM (I go to Manchester uni, only 5 exams to survive before I can start doing nothing useful all day long for 3 months).

Shadow Raven

Diabloii.Net Member
colony said:
Welcome to the SPF.

And I do indeed know where Bolton is. It's about 20 miles north of where I live ATM (I go to Manchester uni, only 5 exams to survive before I can start doing nothing useful all day long for 3 months).
unluck you my couse is very corse work loaded so i only have one i do however have 3 assignments that need to be in. i am in class ATM doing some JAVA programming(not my fav language)

SR

colony

Diabloii.Net Member
Shadow Raven said:
i am in class ATM doing some JAVA programming(not my fav language)
Heh, out of the few people I actually know who are doing Computer Science they all seem to dislike JAVA the most out of all their modules for some reason

Hey! I know where you live, bolton is teh suxx0r.
Now, your shins seem remarkably unkicked, so let me remedy that for you.
*kicks SR is the shins so hard that his foot comes out the back of SR's leg, and shattered bone goes flying everywhere, and lands in c0r4x's b33r.

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF, and enjoy your stay. Didn't Bolton Wanderers qualify for the european cup this year?

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
Howdy!! Welcome to our corner of the 'net. Now take off your shoes (I just vacuumed) and give us your opinion of aardvarks

piscene

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF. Enjoy your stay and beware the squid.

BTW, you can gamble Gheed for a new shin since yours seems to be damaged.

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
Argh, FB!! seems like i'm always running around cleaning up the mess you made... ;) *telekinesises all the pieces back to where they should be and gives Shadow Raven a Full Juvi to restore his lower legs*

Welcome to the SPF, Shadow Raven! :)