Hello, all.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome to the forums!

and er... nice avatar btw, i see that you've been to some other "sites" :uhhuh:

Cronis

Diabloii.Net Member
Eh. it's the only one I had that fit...

I'm just waiting around for some people to play with and perhaps get my hands on an IK Soulcage to make my iron barb complete. Hell is kicking my ass right now. :rant:

ChaoticTwitch

Diabloii.Net Member
hey welcome to the SPF !! remember, its kinda like 7/11 in here. the threads may not always be open, but their always doing business.

cheers, C.T.

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
Cronis said:
Eh. it's the only one I had that fit...

I'm just waiting around for some people to play with and perhaps get my hands on an IK Soulcage to make my iron barb complete. Hell is kicking my ass right now. :rant:
Yeah. You should definately read the FAQ like I TOLD you. That way you can properly introduce yourself. And not just be like "omg hi i r n00b"

And you don't need IKSC for an Iron Barb. Don't rely on the IK set too much. Some people are kind to give away items, maybe the squirrel would stop through and toss one to you(I'm sure he has dozens) but you should make due with Shaftstop or Duriels. I GAVE you a Duriels, I know you have one. >.>

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
Cronis said:
I have like three. But I want IKSC!
So how about I send you this so you'll stop complaining?

Demon Hide
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1682
Durability: 57 of 60
Required Strength: 232
Required Level: 66
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0xbc1d275d
+180% Enhanced Defense
Damage Reduced by 2
Fire Resist +14%
Lightning Resist +21%
Replenish Life +5
24% Faster Hit Recovery

Cronis

Diabloii.Net Member
Serdash said:
So how about I send you this so you'll stop complaining?

Demon Hide
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1682
Durability: 57 of 60
Required Strength: 232
Required Level: 66
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0xbc1d275d
+180% Enhanced Defense
Damage Reduced by 2
Fire Resist +14%
Lightning Resist +21%
Replenish Life +5
24% Faster Hit Recovery

I wasn't complaining, but go ahead. Gib itamz.

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome. tell us a little about yourself. where are you from, how old are tou, what do you do/study? What's your favorite class, how long have you been playing, what's your opinion of aardvarks? Inquiring minds want to know

Cronis

Diabloii.Net Member
HBeachBabe said:
welcome. tell us a little about yourself. where are you from, how old are tou, what do you do/study? What's your favorite class, how long have you been playing, what's your opinion of aardvarks? Inquiring minds want to know
From Atlanta, Georgia, but moved to Texas when I was two. My favorite class is computer science (<3 java). I've been playing since....2001. Aardvarks are pwn.

piscene

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF. As stated before, you really need to read the FAQ and understand all of our rules here in our corner of the internet. Or if the rules are too oppressive, then there are plenty of other sites out there.

Enjoy your stay and beware the squid.

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF, Cronis! :)

Enjoy your stay here, and prepare to stay for a loooong time... ;)

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
So apparently it's a "near-ungulate that has developed powerful claws"...Can't believe I just read all that, but thanks for the link HBeachBabe:) Man that's a "funky" name for an anteater wannabe, but I guess they do indeed pwn...