Hello all from grandkanga

grandkanga

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello all from grandkanga

:lol: Hi i'm grandkanga and i'd like to say hello to all :lol:

How are things on the spf???

and how are things generally with 1.10 as it deals with sp play ???

Oh yeah im a new member by the way :howdy:

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
As my last completely unofficial act before I go to bed I will say hello to Grandkanga. In answer to your questions:

1. Good. Strange, but good.

2. Harder.

Hope this helps. :lol:

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
howdy! :howdy:

be sure to check out the FAQs stickied on the front page... there's enough info in there to make your head spin! in a good way. things in the SPF are a little quiet these days because everyone is off playing the game for the Magic Find Olympics we have going on right now. i imagine it will pick up again in a few days. 1.10 is harder than 1.09, but you'll get used to it soon enough... its actually quite a bit of fun!

grandkanga

Diabloii.Net Member
whomhead said:
howdy! :howdy:

be sure to check out the FAQs stickied on the front page... there's enough info in there to make your head spin! in a good way. things in the SPF are a little quiet these days because everyone is off playing the game for the Magic Find Olympics we have going on right now. i imagine it will pick up again in a few days. 1.10 is harder than 1.09, but you'll get used to it soon enough... its actually quite a bit of fun!

Thanks for the welcome ! :lol: Cound you possibly tell me where I could get a cool avatar? oh and what are the mf olimpics ???

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
grandkanga said:
Thanks for the welcome ! :lol: Cound you possibly tell me where I could get a cool avatar? oh and what are the mf olimpics ???
Avatar: go to your "User CP" and select avatar. YOu then can upload images/carton thingies for your 'tar.

MFOlympics: It is now a traditional competition that is based on aiming to find the rarest set/unique in a specified amount of time. It is just one of the MANY contests we hold here.

crg

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
HEllo there, and welcome to the SPF :howdy:

As far asyour questions, 1.10 on Single player is same as ladder, the only difference is that diablo clone cant spawn in SP, however, every ladder item and cube recepie works for us, so GG single player :lol:

CRG already explained the MFO so :teeth:

-robin

fishman

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome...I recently upgraded to 1.10, and I love it. It is harder, but in a way that is more fun. And of course, things in the SPF are great.

You can do a google search for an avatar, or if you have any image in your computer, load it into Adobe Photoshop or the like, and trim it down to less than 75 by 75 pixels in a jpeg, then load it into your user cp.

Have fun, and enjoy your stay here.