Hello all! Another newcomer . . .

HarleyWulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello all! Another newcomer . . .

Hello everyone! I have been a lurker around these parts for probably that last 6 months or so, and I finally decided that enough was enough, that I needed to join this great group of fellow D2 addicts.

I have been playing off and on since D2C came out, but I only really got into about a year ago. I don't get a lot of time to play, but in that time I have Pat'ed a fishymancer "Morpheous" and I am currently working on a freezealot "Josiah" who is in Act 1 NM.

A little bit about me - I only play SP. I tried Bnet once, and it was such a terrible experience that I never went back. I occasionally play TCP/IP with a buddy of mine, but that is pretty rare. I am a full time systems administrator (have you thanked your sysadmin today?), a full time student, a full time husband, a full time dad, and a full time D2 addict. I play LOD 1.10, for those of you who are wondering. Anyway, I am one of those guys that tends to hang out in the corner at parties and just observe people, so you might not see that many posts from me, but I am around.

Anyhow, that is a little about me. I am ready for the shin kicks.
*grimaces in preparation for pain, casts IM for good effect* :)

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
HarleyWulf said:
Anyhow, that is a little about me. I am ready for the shin kicks.
*grimaces in preparation for pain, casts IM for good effect* :)
Nonono, you get it all wrong!! You're supposed to be prepared after lurking for so long, and wear a pair of shinguards... *quickly hands them to HarleyWulf* Now, be good, and put them on. ;)

Welcome to the SPF, HarleyWulf! :)
Ehm, yes, no need to point out the stickies or the EMB or the other interesting threads to you, methinks, so; Enjoy your stay!

HarleyWulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Sidhe said:
Nonono, you get it all wrong!! You're supposed to be prepared after lurking for so long, and wear a pair of shinguards... *quickly hands them to HarleyWulf* Now, be good, and put them on. ;)
Oops, forgot about those. Thanks!!

*quickly puts shinguards on*

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! I'm afraid I'm running low on goodie baskets (all these lukers coming out of the wood work) but you'll just have to come out of hiding long enough to stop by the EMB to redeem your "good for one plate of baked goods" certificate. Meanwhile, have some spare squid repelant.

Johney

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum, you are now expected to blame all problems you face on durf. that is all.

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Though I can't really endorse lurking without posting once you've made an intro thread. I want to see you up to at least 100 posts by a fortnight from now. ;)

HarleyWulf

Diabloii.Net Member
whomhead said:
Welcome! Though I can't really endorse lurking without posting once you've made an intro thread. I want to see you up to at least 100 posts by a fortnight from now. ;)
I might have a better chance of pulling off NF's 7x7 quest before I can pull off something as unreasonable as that. :lol:

Noodle

HarleyWulf said:
I might have a better chance of pulling off NF's 7x7 quest before I can pull off something as unreasonable as that. :lol:

Nah - just post once for every three of farting bob's. You'll be fine.

- Noodle

mad.as.a.meataxe

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome HarlyWulf, enjoy your time here. I strongly suspect that you wouldn't be the only member here with the "stands in corner and shuffles feet" personality trait. The good news is that here you can be whomever you like and nobody will know any better (well, except Krem & AE who'll be looking at your IP addy ;) ). So ham it up and have some fun. We look forward to seeing you round.

MAAM

Moar

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Welcome to the SPF. It's a great place to talk about your adventures or misadventures. You'll get advice when you need it and you can help others as well....it's just a great place. Don't be a lurker...just post...the people here will accept you as what you are. :)

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF!

... and no, I haven't thanked my SysAdmin today. I will tommorrow ... and he'd better pick up the tab for breakfast the next time too!(he's a buddy of mine).

Noodle said:
Nah - just post once for every three of farting bob's. You'll be fine.

- Noodle
Earlier this week i post more than 100 times in 12 hours, but that was spread over 3 forums, so not too bad.
Welcome, i hope you fit in nicely, posting is much better than lurking.
*admires shin protection, walks out thread grumbling to self*